Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly is dope. Since I live in Jersey now I'm gonna drive down for Sixers games and go to the Eagles game when the Cowboys come to town.

It wasn't until lebron started to win chips in Miami that other players started to vocally say they wanted to play with him.

But even while he was in cleveland for the first half of his career dudes still tried to play with him. Lebron just didn't win anything, and players were turned off by that.

Players still wanna play with lebron, obviously miami was and still is a more attractive destination than cleveland.

The cavs haven't had any space to bring in anyone decent because of that stupid deal they gave to Tristian thompson

It's not because "nobody wants to come to cleveland"

nah, they tried to make moves before TT got that deal. no one would bite.

remember TT didnt sign until the *** end of everything. didnt he miss part of training camp? or was that JR?

i cant be the only one thats noticed a pattern of good players avoiding playing for CLE every offseason. leaving CLE no choice but to settle for the leftover scraps.

Man if they didn't sign TT bron would've had a conniption. Do you not remember how vocal he was on Cleveland resigning him?

Man any place is dope if you got the bread to experience the best of the best. You're living in the most luxurious spots if that's your thing. You're driving the best whips or being chauffeured around everywhere. Whatever the town has to offer, it's at your disposal. Everyone can't play in the warm weather towns.

im in nj but im bout to drive an hour to philly sometime just to get a cheesesteak :lol:
What are good places Togo to in Philly for a cheesesteak. I may take a ride down there tonight[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I got a new car yesterday and want to hit the road [emoji]128514[/emoji]

im in nj but im bout to drive an hour to philly sometime just to get a cheesesteak :lol:
What are good places Togo to in Philly for a cheesesteak. I may take a ride down there tonight[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. I got a new car yesterday and want to hit the road [emoji]128514[/emoji]

max, joes, delassandros for cheesesteaks and john roast pork for their roast pork... im a hit up joes and then johns roast pork in 1 trip sometime this summer

Bron was going hard for TT, a guy who is undersized and can only rebound and catch lobs. Bron could have had a better team around him if he didn't go so hard for TT

Bron was going hard for TT, a guy who is undersized and can only rebound and catch lobs. Bron could have had a better team around him if he didn't go so hard for TT

who are you to question king lebronald james?

it got him one ring

Just saw that David West infuriated the players union one last time before he plans to retire. By taking another minimum contract.

Dalessandros in the upper NW part of the city, used to be my go to back when I had an apartment in that area. Max's in north philly give huge portions and is pretty solid. Another spot that is just outside the city so technically not Philly is Leo's steaks in Folcroft. Everyone around here has their own go to spots, Markelle said he goes to Larry's.

Tristan Thompson showed up ridiculously small these past finals, which is why if Kevin Love should be the one traded Lebron's leadership skills are definitely at question. All this is because of him and his "posse" ironically.

no **** Robert Downey Jr.

location is A factor
location being the ONLY factor is something i cant agree with

PG just said nah to CLE
only to say yes to OKC
.....whats the difference? LOL!!

PG didn't have a choice. What are you talking about?

Dalessandros in the upper NW part of the city, used to be my go to back when I had an apartment in that area. Max's in north philly give huge portions and is pretty solid. Another spot that is just outside the city so technically not Philly is Leo's steaks in Folcroft. Everyone around here has their own go to spots, Markelle said he goes to Larry's.
Thanks

Man any place is dope if you got the bread to experience the best of the best. You're living in the most luxurious spots if that's your thing. You're driving the best whips or being chauffeured around everywhere. Whatever the town has to offer, it's at your disposal. Everyone can't play in the warm weather towns.

All of this.

Dudes in here acting like these millionaire athletes are afraid of sacrificing living in smaller city to win.

If that wasn't the case. Then teams like LA, Chicago and Miami would get the best FA's available when their cap is right.

Yea, cause NOBODY good wants to go play with the best player in the world, and a great scoring PG because they would be stuck in Cleveland right?

Give me a break

The Cavs will never win another ring with Lebron. That roster is trash and the contracts are worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom