Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm 2018-2019? Not looking forward to it just because it makes my commute to watch games that much more annoying

i feel this way about my Rams playing in the new stadium. Prices will be stupid and Inglewood traffic to that area is pretty awful. I'm happy with the Coliseum. I don't need to extra frills.

JJ reportedly turned down multi year deals from Brooklyn and Minnesota. I would say he chose Philly to remain a starter. And the $$$

jj won. 1 yr 23 mil, for a player like jj...bruh thats a win. you can have a 1 yr 23 million dollar career and still be set for life. wild.

SERIOUSLY!

Then he get s to do it all over again next year and get a 4 yr 75-80 mill deal

JJ the finesser! :lol:

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Sources: Suns out on Millsap pursuit, turning to use cap space to absorb $ dumps paired w/ assets. Open to moving vets, going all-in young.

LMA is going..... just makes to much sense.

But if not, they can have Randle, Clarkson, Kuzma if they take Deng :lol:

Free agent Amir Johnson has agreed to a one-year, $11M deal with Philadelphia, agent Kevin Bradbury tells ESPN.

Fuxkkkkkk meee

Last edited:
"Danilo Gallinari looking for a 'Chandler Parsons' like contract"

roll.gif

mmmm 2018-2019? Not looking forward to it just because it makes my commute to watch games that much more annoying

i feel this way about my Rams playing in the new stadium. Prices will be stupid and Inglewood traffic to that area is pretty awful. I'm happy with the Coliseum. I don't need to extra frills.

Yeah it's been amazing having this historic run and I'm really trying to soak it all in. But theres something that I miss about copping tix for 15-20 dollars and getting to go to games as a last minute resort :lol:

I work in the city now and coming from the east bay I lowkey cant stand it sometimes. Happy for the success of my team but i dont think i've really prepared myself for the impending move. Don't think I will either until it finally happens. Haven't even talked about the Raiders yet :frown:

SERIOUSLY!

Then he get s to do it all over again next year and get a 4 yr 75-80 mill deal

JJ the finesser! :lol:

he won't though. Next years FA class is lit. This was the year for him. Averaging 9 points and not being able to make a wide open shot against Utah cost him. The completion for FA next year is stiff, and the cap is supposed to remain flat.

Average Joe here thinks $23M is great (and it is), but for JJ, he lost. This was his chance to get a 4 year type of deal. 2 year deal tops for him here on out. And a guy like him doesn't want to bounce around.

Yeah it's been amazing having this historic run and I'm really trying to soak it all in. But theres something that I miss about copping tix for 15-20 dollars and getting to go to games as a last minute resort :lol:

I work in the city now and coming from the east bay I lowkey cant stand it sometimes. Happy for the success of my team but i dont think i've really prepared myself for the impending move. Don't think I will either until it finally happens. Haven't even talked about the Raiders yet :frown:

tickets going to be insane. Where are they putting the new stadium?

Free agent Amir Johnson has agreed to a one-year, $11M deal with Philadelphia, agent Kevin Bradbury tells ESPN.

Fuxkkkkkk meee

Wow, good for him to be able to get $11M to be around because he's tall. Watching him this past season hurt my body.

What is Javale worth if Amir can get $11M???

"The Nets likely would be willing to offer Otto Porter a four-year, $106 million maximum deal, starting at $24.75 million."

Fun Fact

Amir played on the Sheed Rip Chauncey Wallace Pistons

Getting old. I remember him coming out of Westchester High School in LA, skipping school to go to the NBA (committed to Louisville???). He made a huge mistake at the time, being one of the last picks in that draft. That "mistake" made him $65M after next season.

Pretty damn awesome.

Fun Fact

Amir played on the Sheed Rip Chauncey Wallace Pistons
Getting old. I remember him coming out of Westchester High School in LA, skipping school to go to the NBA (committed to Louisville???). He made a huge mistake at the time, being one of the last picks in that draft. That "mistake" made him $65M after next season.

Pretty damn awesome.
I remember him in the All American dunk contest

thought he'd be the second coming of Amare Stoudemire 
laugh.gif

Jeff Goodman @GoodmanESPN
·
43s

Michael Carter-Williams has agreed to a deal with Charlotte, source told ESPN.

Just saw that David West infuriated the players union one last time before he plans to retire. By taking another minimum contract.

How much is he even worth at this point?

Get your Hayward photoshops ready

Sources: Suns out on Millsap pursuit, turning to use cap space to absorb $ dumps paired w/ assets. Open to moving vets, going all-in young.

Another team in the tankathon..

"The Nets likely would be willing to offer Otto Porter a four-year, $106 million maximum deal, starting at $24.75 million."

It's happening..

100+ mill for otto? man get the fug outta here brooklyn. Hov broke yall back with 4:44 just for you to piss it all away again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom