Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-3 year deal for 30-40 is realistic for him
laugh.gif

So you think it's realistic for Nick Young to get more than Kyle Korver and Tony Snell? 

Nick Young is a catch and shoot guy who lowkey can't shoot... :lol:

Please don't sign this guy Myers.

Nevermind.....I just realized what I said.....or what was it was thought to be
roll.gif
Jesus man, never knew that...I mean I did but not putting two and two together when I see it in text.......thought something completely different.

Last edited:
I'm fine with Lowry getting paid that much. They keep a 50 win core intact and keep a competitive product for the next x amount of years.
 The Raptors had won one playoff series in their 18-year history before this run.
Couldn't afford not to do it. And once Bron bounces next summer, you never know.

the money doesn't really mean a whole lot when it's just 3 years

Raptors keeping together a solid team that could get the Finals once the Cavs implode and Boston hasn't really improved

I'm fine with Lowry getting paid that much. They keep a 50 win core intact and keep a competitive product for the next x amount of years.

Couldn't afford not to do it. And once Bron bounces next summer, you never know.
Yeah, getting a bag is not the issue, as kinda shocking as the numbers are. Certain teams hands were forced, LAC with Blake, Pels with Jrue etc.

It's the fact that he wrote a garbage article about staying home

FOH chubby boy

Last edited:
uhhh nick young getting 9 to 10 mill a year?

on what planet?

the lakers were the only team interested in signing him last time.

hell be lucky if a team even wants him on their roster

the money doesn't really mean a whole lot when it's just 3 years

Raptors keeping together a solid team that could get the Finals once the Cavs implode and Boston hasn't really improved
Except Boston is already better than them and has better young talent that's going to improve.

Yeah, getting a bag is not the issue, as kinda shocking as the numbers are. Certain teams hands were forced, LAC with Blake, Pels with Jrue etc.

It's the fact that he wrote a garbage article about staying home

FOH chubby boy
LMAO I was crine when I saw he did the KD Player's tribune thing
roll.gif

uhhh nick young getting 9 to 10 mill a year?

on what planet?

the lakers were the only team interested in signing him last time.

hell be lucky if a team even wants him on their roster
I honestly have a feeling Pels or maybe Grizz would offer him at least 8 a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom