Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs have no assets.
No body that is expandable.
The only players team actually want are unavailable.
Bron n kyrie

Everyone else, crab shells.

In a league where Kyle Lowry is getting 30Ms a year I think it's disingenuous to say no one wants Kevin Love given his age and length of contract.

So they trade Cousins just to turn around and offer Porter the max?

I know Cousins has his issues but Otto Porter is NOT the answer. :lol:

I know Cousins has his issues but Otto Porter is NOT the answer.
laugh.gif
They were going to have to overpay anyway to get Otto Porter. They don't have a 3 on their roster. Plus they know washington will probably match, this was just a hail mary attempt by them.

Both Brooklyn and Sacramento offered Porter max deals. Am I missing something here? He has improved a lot since his rookie, but max money?

I know Cousins has his issues but Otto Porter is NOT the answer. :lol:

Boogie deal is looking better and better for the Kings TBH

Zach Collins is going to be a very good player IMO

Both Brooklyn and Sacramento offered Porter max deals. Am I missing something here? He has improved a lot since his rookie, but max money?
Otto Porter is good and restricted. If you really believe in him, this was always going to be what it would take to maybe pry him away

So they trade Cousins just to turn around and offer Porter the max? I know Cousins has his issues but Otto Porter is NOT the answer. :lol:

Understandable but the kings would not have had the 10, 15, and 34 as well as Buddy if they didn't dump boogie. In essence they would be paying DMC and praying to keep ty Lawson and omri casspi and not been able to draft fox because they would have ended their season with a better record..

]

Boogie deal is looking better and better for the Kings TBH

Zach Collins is going to be a very good player IMO
This is where I feel Sac messed up, by trading 10 for Portland's picks. Collins could have been on Sacramento, I'd rather have him than the two they selected

This is where I feel Sac messed up, by trading 10 for Portland's picks. Collins could have been on Sacramento, I'd rather have him than the two they selected

I thought they should have kept him too, Harry Giles is one of the biggest wild cards in recent memory IMO

dude had all the hype

Last edited:
If bron wanted to lookout for the Cavs he'd waive his no trade clause and begin the sweepstakes so the Cavs dont get shafted again [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom