Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda' crazy. Gordon isn't even a top 25 player in the world. He not even top 5 in his position. He like 7 or 8th best SF in the world.
laugh.gif

Saying that just made me realize how deep the SF position is.
Gordon isn't better than Black Gordon Hayward?

That espn article is hilarious. They definitely played it both ways.... Gordon's going to Boston, but woj says there hasn't been a decision yet :lol:

I can't really blame Gordon.

I'm sure he planned on telling his mates and making those calls, before they all found out in the Tribune or ESPN.

After seeing how the KD announcement/release was received and treated, he would never repeat that.......yet it broke in a similar fashion, with mates finding out at the same time the World does.

He is probably embarrassed is all, and he might just be mad enough to say you know what, F word yall for leaking that, I changed my mind, UTAH it is.
kd isn't coming back man. Let it go
Shouldn't you be somewhere admiring men....

Go play outside and leave me alone.

Top SF's:

1. KD
2. Bron
3. Kawhi
4 Giannis
5. White Gordon Hayward

He's a top 15 player in the league. Maybe top 10 [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I can't really blame Gordon.

I'm sure he planned on telling his mates and making those calls, before they all found out in the Tribune or ESPN.

After seeing how the KD announcement/release was received and treated, he would never repeat that.......yet it broke in a similar fashion, with mates finding out at the same time the World does.

He is probably embarrassed is all, and he might just be mad enough to say you know what, F word yall for leaking that, I changed my mind, UTAH it is.
kd isn't coming back man. Let it go
Shouldn't you be somewhere admiring men....
Go play outside and leave me alone.
Is the mans body not something that we can marvel at without being called a gay slur? Bron has the body of a Greek god

Hell yeah :pimp:
No doubt, man.

+

It's kinda' crazy. Gordon isn't even a top 25 player in the world. He not even top 5 in his position. He like 7 or 8th best SF in the world. :lol:

Saying that just made me realize how deep the SF position is.

Gordon isn't better than Black Gordon Hayward?

Paul George is better than Gordon Hayward.

Top SF's:

1. KD
2. Bron
3. Kawhi
4 Giannis
5. White Gordon Hayward

Wavy, your better than that. c'mon.

I LOL'd too.

Isaiah going to end up getting the same kind of deal as Lowry next summer. I don't have any problem with it. He's one of the best scorers in the league.
He's horrid. Bron put the clamps on him in the playoffs.

He's short.
He's a horrid defender.
Any teams superstar will put the clamps on him.
IT deserves the min if anything.

You do realize he was injured during the Cleveland series but tried to play through it right?

Seems like you are just trolling, but the team defense makes up for his defensive deficiencies.

Top SF's:

1. KD
2. Bron
3. Kawhi
4 Giannis
5. White Gordon Hayward

Wait...isn't White Gordon Hayward just Gordon Harward? I'm so confused :lol:

Last edited:

When Black Gordon Hayward resigns with OKC....and Russ does as well....leading to 4 straight years of first round exits and turmoils.....ill :lol:

Enjoy Brook Lopez, Dion Waiters and Rondo in 2017 though. MAX PLAYERS!

Y'all lucky you got that Ball. Only hope.

#BBB

When Black Gordon Hayward resigns with OKC....and Russ does as well....leading to 4 straight years of first round exits and turmoils.....ill :lol:

#BBB
:nerd:

White Gordon Hayward is better than the black version of him and Jimmy Butler

22/6/4 on 48/40/90 on one of the slowest paced teams in the NBA....while playing elite defense and leading a team to 50 wins and a playoff series win in the west.

White Gordon Hayward is better than the black version of him and Jimmy Butler

22/6/4 on 48/40/90 on one of the slowest paced teams in the NBA....while playing elite defense and leading a team to 50 wins and a playoff series win in the west.

Was way better than Stringer in the playoffs too

#BBB

Is Mudiay playing in the summer league?

Congrats Boston, you got your guy.

Your offseason hasn't been a total failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom