Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN.com gives no damns about what White Gordon's agent says. They've had their story up for the past 20 minutes 
laugh.gif

[Turner] Don't expect anything to happen with the Lakers and Rajon Rondo today, per source. But Rondo still very interested in Lakers.

[Video][/Video]
[Video]

I've seen the commercial. No need to post it.

So let's be clear on what you are saying...state farm should immediately stop running a commercial that they've paid millions of dollars to run to improve their business simply because one of the players in the commercial isn't a member of the same team. So the narrative no longer works. Right?

So, again, why would they pull it?[/video]

Not exactly the same but if there was a KD and Russ commercial it wouldn't have seen the light of day after last year.

They took Cameron Payne out of that Mountain Dew commercial with Russ. State Farm may be different though cause Dame is in those commercials too.

They took Cameron Payne out of that Mountain Dew commercial with Russ. State Farm may be different though cause Dame is in those commercials too.

I don't think that commercial had as much shared airtime as the state farm joints. So it's, harder to edit one person or another out and maintain the integrity of the spot.

Isaiah going to end up getting the same kind of deal as Lowry next summer. I don't have any problem with it. He's one of the best scorers in the league.
He's horrid. Bron put the clamps on him in the playoffs.

He's short.
He's a horrid defender.
Any teams superstar will put the clamps on him.
IT deserves the min if anything.

I can't really blame Gordon.

I'm sure he planned on telling his mates and making those calls, before they all found out in the Tribune or ESPN.

After seeing how the KD announcement/release was received and treated, he would never repeat that.......yet it broke in a similar fashion, anyway- with mates finding out at the same time the World does.

He is probably embarrassed is all, and he might just be mad enough to say you know what, F word yall for leaking that, I changed my mind, UTAH it is.

Last edited:
I can't really blame Gordon.

I'm sure he planned on telling his mates and making those calls, before they all found out in the Tribune or ESPN.

After seeing how the KD announcement/release was received and treated, he would never repeat that.......yet it broke in a similar fashion, with mates finding out at the same time the World does.

He is probably embarrassed is all, and he might just be mad enough to say you know what, F word yall for leaking that, I changed my mind, UTAH it is.
kd isn't coming back man. Let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom