Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

loooool this man chris haynes broke the fake news and went off the grid for 6 hours just to come back and gloat 

Last edited:

Congrats Celts fans on getting your next great white player. I know yall been waiting for him

Cousy, Bird, Scalabrine, Hayward 
pimp.gif

With Gordon Hayward now agreeing to a four-year $127M max contract, Celtics management now has a series of transactions to do in order to create cap space. The Celtics would have to pull the qualifying offer on Kelly Olynyk, renounce free agents Jonas Jerebko, James Young, Gerald Green and waive the contracts of Jordan Mickey and Demetrius Jackson (or trade). The Celtics would be left with $27.6M in room and likely need to move the contract of Jae Crowder, Terry Rozier or Marcus Smart. Trading Rozier would have the Celtics short $1M of a max salary a lot.
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0674040322476479425-4

Damn

Curious what Crowder and Smart can fetch on the trade market. Probably another future first round pick. :lol: :smh:

I don't even know what the **** the players tribune is
Why do y'all lie like this

It doesn't make you cooler because you don't know something that most people on here know

lie? I legit don't know what the players tribune is :lol:

don't pay attention to that dude. top 3 worst poster in S&T history
Dude is lying about not knowing what players tribune is but I'm the WOAT

It doesn't make you cooler because you don't know something that most people on here know

He's right though, some people do lie about menial things thinking their ignorance makes them cooler.

So basically they lose Amir, Zeller, Olynyk and one of Smart, Crowder or Rozier to gain White Gordon and Zizic?

Not that bad. Trading the #1 pick though hopefully doesn't come back to bite them

He's right though, some people do lie about menial things thinking their ignorance makes them cooler.

maybe. but i'm DEFINITELY right on this one

I still don't like that they didn't take Fultz. IT is going to cost a lot next summer to retain. Some team is giving a max offer.

So basically they lose Amir, Zeller, Olynyk and one of Smart, Crowder or Rozier to gain White Gordon and Zizic?

Not that bad. Trading the #1 pick though hopefully doesn't come back to bite them

Ainge gonna let Hayward go back to Utah once he realizes he has to trade Rozier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom