Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie > IT
Bron> Hayward
love >horford

Gordon really just signing a four year zero rings deal with the C's. It's gonna be interesting to see if Hayward performs through now the pressure of winning it all.

I'm ready to revisit when you are. LMK.

Like I was saying....
Howlin Mamba stays looking like a clown with his predictions. Mamba a Kobe and Lakers Stan. Mamba the type of dude that would let Kobe smash his girl and save and frame the condom that Kobe used [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Last edited:
If G doesn't win a championship with the celtics, or even play in the finals the move is a total waste. I just don't get it.. all to play with brad stevens and IT?

Bron and the cavs are still gonna represent the east, unless they're hurt. 

We really lost a franchise guy, that worked his *** off to get where he is today.

damn. 

How you not get it? A better chance to win, with his college coach. It's right there :lol:

It's like if Hayward stray with jazz, he still losing.
Go to Miami, he's still losing to the Cs.
Go to Cs, he's still losing against the Cavs.

He's better off retiring.

Logic

If G doesn't win a championship with the celtics, or even play in the finals the move is a total waste. I just don't get it.. all to play with brad stevens and IT?

Bron and the cavs are still gonna represent the east, unless they're hurt. 

We really lost a franchise guy, that worked his *** off to get where he is today.

damn. 
How you not get it? A better chance to win, with his college coach. It's right there
laugh.gif
no matter how you spin it the celtics are not better than the cavs.

they just aren't lol

only way they are is if lebron leaves.

Last edited:
On paper Cs still not better than the Cavs tho lol

On paper they actually are tho
I mean they technicaly were last year too, according to the standings

What happened when they played tho?

It's ok to be wrong big man

You said nothing about them
Actually playing
So get on

how were the Celtics ever better than the Cavs last year? Answer that for me please. Because they were the #1 seed? So you thought they were gonna beat the Cavs too huh?

I don't understand y'all logic on here man. Cavs tanked so they could have the easier road to the finals. They ain't give no ***** about the one seed wash your face ***** boy

Howlin Mamba stays looking like a clown with his predictions. Mamba a Kobe and Lakers Stan. Mamba the type of dude that would let Kobe smash his girl and save and frame the condom that Kobe used [emoji]128514[/emoji].

come on timid you know better than that apologize to that man

Go sober up somewhere B. I just said he was going to the Celtics this morning.

Nah man, LeBron didn't care about the #1 seed

LeBron, Kyrie, Love > IT, Horford, Hayward

This the NBA or the big3 league ?

Boston lost in 5 last season with no Hayward and a better supporting cast than they'll have this year.

The addition of GH might make the ECF a 7 game series.

Last edited:

What happened when they played tho?

It's ok to be wrong big man

You said nothing about them
Actually playing
So get on

how were the Celtics ever better than the Cavs last year? Answer that for me please. Because they were the #1 seed? So you thought they were gonna beat the Cavs too huh?

I don't understand y'all logic on here man. Cavs tanked so they could have the easier road to the finals. They ain't give no ***** about the one seed wash your face ***** boy

You mad son
You talked about teams on paper and I sonned you
Who's your Daddy

But I'll let you live
Keep it Pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom