Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the Sixers offer them Covington and our pick next year? We sign Redick.

Fultz
Redick
PG
Simmons
Embiid

You literally couldn't ask for more talent and better fit in a starting lineup than that, you could compete with anybody in the whole league and none of those guys will be washed by the time you're ready to retire.......and you're telling me this man is walking to go play with Lonzo, Russell and Julius Randle cause he wants to live in LA and play for his favorite childhood team THAT bad?

He said it from his own mouth. Y'all were clowning us cause we said he was coming anyway despite how bad the team is. Y'all need to give it up.

I think Deng and a protected 2nd round pick in 2020 def gets the deal done for PG13

Last edited:
He "prefers" the Lakers. If the Celtics or Miami come and swoop in and they start winning games I'm sure he'll seriously consider resigning also.

Last edited:
I just don't get it.

Say the Cavs offer Love for PG. That swap would actually open up a couple mill in cap space. Wade opts out this summer, signs a two year deal with them to finish his career. LeBron and PG are walking away from playing with that team and a prime Kyrie to head somewhere else next year?

Kyrie
Wade
PG
LeBron
TT

There's nobody coming close to stopping that team besides the Warriors over the next two years. And no team is coming close to stopping a trio of Bron, PG and Kyrie for a while besides the Warriors.

And if the Celtics were to throw them some picks for PG and he joined a team coming off winning 53 games and the #1 seed in the East and being in the Conference Finals and adding him to it and they go to the Conference Finals again or even possibly upset the Cavs to go to the Finals......you're telling me he loves California, Kobe and the Lakers that much that he would peace out to go play with a rebuilding team that doesn't even currently have enough to offer him a max contract?
I keep asking this question.
Why in the world would Indiana want Kevin Love?
He's never taken a team to the playoffs.
Played terrible in the finals
Not a bankable player to at least sell tickets
Overpaid for skill set vs elite teams
Pacers would be better off taking draft picks and tanking this year. Start from scratch with plenty of cap space and picks. People are more excited to go see lonzo Ball play than Love. At least you could sell that to the fans. Don't take a dumb trade just Out of fear you're not going to getting anything for PG. A team headed nowhere should value cap space over a aging, injury prone, big man who can shoot 3's but doesn't show up in the clutch.

Last edited:
As a Laker fan, I'd be willing to take that bet.

Trade for PG if you want. Bos/Phi/Mia/Cle/Hou could offer something and try to convince him to stay.

He "prefers" the Lakers. If the Celtics or Miami come and swoop in and they start winning games I'm sure he'll seriously consider resigning also.

That's exactly what I said earlier :lol:

Kevin Love preferred the Lakers & Kevin Garnett refused to play for Boston. Winning changes things.

We already told your hating ***.

Clarkson + Deng + picks
or
Randle + Deng + picks (less likely b/c Randle and PG share the same agent)

I want to know what the Lakers legit could package to get PG

their only real assets are BI and D'Lo
This would get it done I think

Lakers give up #28, Clarkson, 2 2nd rounders, and Deng

Pacers give up PG and dump one of Jefferson/Ellis

Last edited:
The Pacers are gonna take the best offer on the table & it won't be from the Lakers

This would get it done I think

Lakers give up #28, Clarkson, 2 2nd rounders, and Deng

Pacers give up PG and one of Jefferson/Ellis

Talk about getting finessed :lol:

Even I will admit that Black Gordon Hayward is worth more than a 25yr old...no defense playing 6th man...and a late 1st rnd pick and some 2nds..

He said it from his own mouth. Y'all were clowning us cause we said he was coming anyway despite how bad the team is. Y'all need to give it up.

Hey after the Fultz deal I have zero hate for the Lakers anymore so you guys can sign and trade for whoever you want :lol: all I'm saying is if a team does trade for him this summer and they do really well and things look awesome for the team he's on.....why would he want to go to the Lakers THAT bad? Like do you know how bad of a look it would be if he goes somewhere, they make the Conference Finals or even the Finals...and he peaces out right afrerwards for the Lakers if they're a bottom 5 team again this year? It just would make zero sense for a guy like him in the prime of his career to do that.

So that's all I wanna know. Why do you personally think he would want to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom