Status
Not open for further replies.
#TBT

d-rose-dance.gif

If Magic throws a max at lebron
i will boo that dude every chance i get
i will truly hate the narrative of lebron " saving the lakers"
FOH

I think Durant truly believed that winning will cure everything. He thought that once he wins his chip, all the hate will stop, instead, the opposite happened and he went on Twitter arguments with random fans. So naive...
it did except theres always gonna be dumb *** $&@$ made haters acting like scorned lovers like kd owe them something. he aint owe them $&@$ ol soap opera *** $&@$& crying like $&@$&

I'd rather Bron not come if he's going to try and dictate personnel like he's done in Cleveland. Don't want him trading all the young guys just to bring his BBC in with him; under the guise of competing seeing as he's got maybe 3 years left. It'll definitely be a Karl Malone type deal with me though if he comes. I'll take a little solace being able to rub it in y'alls faces though.

If Magic throws a max at lebron
i will boo that dude every chance i get
i will truly hate the narrative of lebron " saving the lakers"
FOH

cant hate a man for bringing a franchise back lebron one of the greats why wouldnt u want him on the team?

I'd rather Bron not come if he's going to try and dictate personnel like he's done in Cleveland. Don't want him trading all the young guys just to bring his BBC in with him; under the guise of competing seeing as he's got maybe 3 years left. It'll definitely be a Karl Malone type deal with me though if he comes. I'll take a little solace being able to rub it in y'alls faces though.
giphy.gif

the Lakers couldn't be this daft to think their fanbase would be ok with Lebron right?

talk **** all u want but lakers fanbase is the greatest only fanbase great enough to have a summer league game sound like a playoff game and in las vegas at that

i think lebronji knows his time is almost up so i think he might want young guys to carry him and not get tired

philly or lakers is my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom