Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes, I thought Kyrie was always the focal point. Cavs are done, and who could they get back for him? Whoever it is I hope Kyrie enjoys winning 20-25 games a season because someone would have to gut their team for him

*LeBron hearing Kyrie wants to the traded, after he told him he was going to the Lakers next year*

8d90fa20-8e8d-41d6-bcf8-b816a8ccb4b5.gif

No...2nd round picks aren't guaranteed. They drafted him...so yes they have his rights. It's a draft and stash like we see every year. I'm also willing to bet whatever deal he signed with Maccabi was MUCH more lucrative than any deal he could have gotten from the sixers. No brainer for him. Get cashed out and come over in the next few years. He's only 21.

Agreed. Get cashed out + he gets way more playing time to develop his game. It's a good move from him and potentially for the Sixers in a year or two.

Bron orchestrated all this told FAs not to come to the Cavs n Byrie knows Bron bailing himself why stay especially with that slave owner

Yikes, I thought Kyrie was always the focal point. Cavs are done, and who could they get back for him? Whoever it is I hope Kyrie enjoys winning 20-25 games a season because someone would have to gut their team for him

That was his life before Bron came back to the Cavs. I do believe he enjoyed getting HIS and winning 20 to 25 games a year.

Let's not rule out the reasoning that Cleveland is falling apart at the seams and LeBron is leaving also come 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom