Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that haircut an LA thing? I feel like everyone with it looks like a clown (DLo, Ingram, okafor, noel). List goes on.

watch ya mouf piece. ingram aint do nothing to you b. And take a stroll through brooklyn sometime...You'll see it everywhere.

watch ya mouf piece. ingram aint do nothing to you b. And take a stroll through brooklyn sometime...You'll see it everywhere.

People in Brooklyn wear ski masks in the summer so its hard to tell.

Its definitely an LA/ATL/CHI thing.

who started it? Odell was the 1st with the blond steeze yea?

The high side taper was the wave a few yrs ago. Dame and Russ both rocked religiously. Then it transformed to longer, curly joints. Nick young had a bunch of these styles.

It's probably because the Sixers are stacked in the front court. Are 2nd round picks guaranteed? Like will the sixers still have his rights when he comes back? I've really like him in SL.

No...2nd round picks aren't guaranteed. They drafted him...so yes they have his rights. It's a draft and stash like we see every year. I'm also willing to bet whatever deal he signed with Maccabi was MUCH more lucrative than any deal he could have gotten from the sixers. No brainer for him. Get cashed out and come over in the next few years. He's only 21.

who started it? Odell was the 1st with the blond steeze yea?

The high side taper was the wave a few yrs ago. Dame and Russ both rocked religiously. Then it transformed to longer, curly joints. Nick young had a bunch of these styles.

Usher?

Natural hairstyles made a resurgence probably around 2010 for the males. DS5 was the wave a few years ago.

the high top fade with the sponge curls were really popping a few yrs ago. Everybody was on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom