Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
this whole running a team thing is dumb. you need multiple stars on a team to compete. he has no hope without a superstar to play with him. same goes for even LeBron or Curry.

if he wants to run the offense, well he should've played more as a pass-first point guard than as a score-first guard (which he's very good at).

i still love him and hope he does well.

this whole running a team thing is dumb. you need multiple stars on a team to compete. he has no hope without a superstar to play with him. same goes for even LeBron or Curry.

if he wants to run the offense, well he should've played more as a pass-first point guard.

He wants to get his Russell Westbrook on

Kyrie is great man..but no team is giving up asses like that for him or even can.

If he wants to go, let the young guy go. Kyrie is my guy, i understand he is young and wants his own team. Trade him to the Knicks, if he really wants to be traded.

But LOL at the Cavs front office, they messed up big time. Wont be surprised if Bron dips after all this. Im with him anywhere he goes but the lakers lames.

LOL...even with Lebron coming back, he has something like 4-5 wins when Lebron misses games. He can't run an offense. Cavs were a negative net team with Lebron off the floor. As he went, so did Kyrie. Dude put up empty numbers before
Isn't Kyrie's contract up next year?

He's going for cheap.

Nah 2020 with a player option for 2021

LeBron should pull a Calvin Johnson and "retire"

Man...I ain't gonna lie...I dead *** consider this to be a real possibility.

If he's playing for rings at this stage in his career...he's looking at VERY difficult road ahead in trying to join a squad that can compete w/ GS. I wouldn't be surprised if LA is simply his "Jordan on the Wizards" swan song out of the league.

if he wants to run the offense, well he should've played more as a pass-first point guard than as a score-first guard (which he's very good at).

Im pretty sure since he has a ring he doesnt care any more.

I knew something wasnt right during an interview from 2016 after the cavs won, i think it was before the season Kyrie said "After the buzzer rang and they won, he thought everyone would run up to him and ask questions.....No one came"

Lmao they were all over bron.
I get it he wants to be more of the factor of a team.

If he wants to go, let the young guy go. Kyrie is my guy, i understand he is young and wants his own team. Trade him to the Knicks, if he really wants to be traded.

But LOL at the Cavs front office, they messed up big time. Wont be surprised if Bron dips after all this. Im with him anywhere he goes but the lakers lames.

Damn dog...it's looking like you won't even have a purpose in here anymore.

Life comes at you fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom