Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...I ain't gonna lie...I dead *** consider this to be a real possibility.

If he's playing for rings at this stage in his career...he's looking at VERY difficult road ahead in trying to join a squad that can compete w/ GS. I wouldn't be surprised if LA is simply his "Jordan on the Wizards" swan song out of the league.

It would make too much sense.

Fully believe LeBron is orchestrating all of this in order to screw Gilbert. He knew he was leaving and told nobody to come and Kyrie to get out.

My guy KLove about to put up those Twolves numbers again though :smokin

So this is for real, they really about to try to trade this foo. Damn what a time

brooo. they were trying to move son multiple time around draft day. for PG; for Bledsoe. Son was on the move...until he wasn't.

Kyrie been calling these dudes his brothers since day 1. Prolly hurt his feelings lowkey. Especially knowing w/ or w/o a gm, bron had the final say, and with him even being on the trading block at all, he weebey'd that bron had to have greenlit it.

Wonder if this is part of the "Dubs effect" such as the arms race, etc. Kyrie probably realized there is no chance of beating the Dubs on the current team and doesn't seem like they have much to make the team better so it's time to move on

Fully believe LeBron is orchestrating all of this in order to screw Gilbert. He knew he was leaving and told nobody to come and Kyrie to get out.

Hmmm...between what you said here and folks mentioning Lebron "retiring," yall might be on to something.

The cynic in me thinks Kyrie looked at the landscape of the league and knows that no one is gonna knock GS off the throne for the next 4-5 years. Said to himself, "I'm good w/ my ring" and just wants to hoop somewhere with the occasional first/second round playoff exit or not be in the playoffs at all. Why go through the grind of the NBA season JUST to lose to GS at the end of the day? Enjoy the fruits of being a young millionaire who can probably pad a potential HOF resume with empty stats...but that ring helps his cause big time. Dude is good. LOLOLOL

DFSat4VV0AAAolm.jpg:large

Basically

Wonder if this is part of the "Dubs effect" such as the arms race, etc. Kyrie probably realized there is no chance of beating the Dubs on the current team and doesn't seem like they have much to make the team better so it's time to move on

Nah.

Not everything revolves around GSW. He just doesn't want to play in Cleveland anymore.

Think it has more to do with Bron giving him a heads up that he's out. No self respecting man would want to stay in Cleveland if they don't have to. Kyrie wants the finest milk of magnesia.

If he wants to go, let the young guy go. Kyrie is my guy, i understand he is young and wants his own team. Trade him to the Knicks, if he really wants to be traded.

But LOL at the Cavs front office, they messed up big time. Wont be surprised if Bron dips after all this. Im with him anywhere he goes but the lakers lames.
tenor.gif

Dog...this funniest **** in this whole thing is that Bron made Gilbert give out all those bags to players who WOULD not have gotten them anywhere else...and now he's about to be stuck with them.

Bron a savage. Well...at least we get to see the return of Minnesota Kevin Love...i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom