Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO NOT WANT KYRIE IF WE HAVE TO TRADE WIGGINS!

I can see my friends and writers I follow back home talk themselves into it. GET THE @#$% OUT OF HERE WITH THAT!

I'M TAKING WIGGINS LONG TERM OVER KYRIE.

whats wrong with this guy? 1. he didnt impress me when lebron went to the bench. he had many shots to take over games. he did at times and was great last year but this year not so much. i just dont get this guy what does he think is going to happen? i dont see many teams that can trade for him and then be a contender. 2. hes not going to spurs. shame he didnt do this earlier the twolves might have traded wiggens for him. also cavs might have gotten paul george for him signed drose. not bad.

crazy offseason

should 6ers trade fultz for him?

Joining a stacked team is a problem, trying to play for a team with more opportunity is a problem...

Budget was like 40k? It still looks like a trap house on the outside, #oldasscraftsman. That was an awesome watch though, thanks for posting

Kyrie's first girl >

-yrdLDzC.jpg

So Windy was on SC6 and it seems that Kyrie believes that he is KOBE and wants to show the world. And Windy said he believes that Kyrie may have talked to Kobe about this.

Woah. Lebron on full tilt mad might be the most interesting thing ever.

I DO NOT WANT KYRIE IF WE HAVE TO TRADE WIGGINS!

I can see my friends and writers I follow back home talk themselves into it. GET THE @#$% OUT OF HERE WITH THAT!

I'M TAKING WIGGINS LONG TERM OVER KYRIE.
Yes you do, you just don't know it.

Woah. Lebron on full tilt mad might be the most interesting thing ever.
He's been treating his mates like they're expendable, he made his bed.

If he loses Kyrie, snd its not his doing, he should sign his 5yrar Max and win one there.

Kyrie
Kardashian
Iman

for

Mike Conley
Marc Gasol

+ try to get Rose to somewhat fill the gap of a scoring point guard with no playmaking skills and who doesn't play defense which will be left by Kyrie leaving.

Kyrie
Murray
Kawhi
Aldridge
Pau
Parker
Mills
Green

no way Pop is going to sit and watch kyrie dribble the air out of the ball for 22.5 seconds before taking a contested layup in traffic.

if kyrie comes out west, dude won't make the all star team. though i wonder if mavs are willing to trade DSJ+grey falcon+wes matthews for myrie and TT.

Well this sucks.... but nothing lasts forever. If Kyrie wants to move on the best thing to do would be to find the best deal possible for the team and make it happen rather than let it linger into training camp.

Kyrie
Kardashian
Iman

for

Mike Conley
Marc Gasol

+ try to get Rose to somewhat fill the gap of a scoring point guard with no playmaking skills and who doesn't play defense which will be left by Kyrie leaving.

Kyrie proposed straight up for either one of them probably gets a side-eye

Cavs tried to trade Kyrie twice the past couple years. I believe the most recent deal was intended to be for PG and Eric Bledsoe...

Can't keep pissing on a mans face and telling him it's rain. I hope Kyrie lands in a good situation but what's more important (to me) is the Cavs getting assets to build for the future.

I'd also like to add that him and his agent (potentially) being the ones to make this public absolutely hurts the Cavs' leverage... looking at recent deals for other franchise players like PG CP and Boogie... I hope Koby's ready to put out this fire.

Last edited:
If Kyrie thinks like that, then he has a certain inferiority to Steph Curry. That would be the ego.
While Curry was never the finals MVP and he was ok that KD takes over his warriors, Kyrie is now whining that he plays under LeBron.
Come on, you're playing with one of the greatest players in the NBA, and being the alpha is more important than winning?

Kyrie has a new superfan. Tired of takin orders from that scrub. He hit the big shots/buckets, he was dropping 20+ a half when they came back against gsw he won that wizards game the regular season when everybody were praising LeBron lucky backboard buzzer beater. I knew when I named him hot sauce son had the sauce.

If Kyrie thinks like that, then he has a certain inferiority to Steph Curry. That would be the ego.
While Curry was never the finals MVP and he was ok that KD takes over his warriors, Kyrie is now whining that he plays under LeBron.
Come on, you're playing with one of the greatest players in the NBA, and being the alpha is more important than winning?

Thats a respectable mindset, people are tired of all this superteam cakewalk crap, it should get back to every player wanting to be "the one" and elite. I'm all for it.

Kyrie will never be "the one" on a team that is actually relevant. He got his ring though, so do what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom