Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way Pop is going to sit and watch kyrie dribble the air out of the ball for 22.5 seconds before taking a contested layup in traffic.

you aint hear? greg popovich can make magic out of his *** hole... turn players into magic johnson. trade a bag of oranges for two max players...

Trade Melo and get another team involved case solved.

Melo?

charlie-murphy.gif

I'm sure that the Cavs managment are like "Yes!! Now that Kyrie demanded a trade, we have an excuse to get Melo!"

I'm not sure what's the smarter play: trading Kylie for a guy with one year left i.e. Cousins/melon + picks and making one last run then going into fa with max space after bron dips or just riding out the season and build around kyrie/love going forward. Would the caves have cap after bron walks?

I'm not sure what's the smarter play: trading Kylie for a guy with one year left i.e. Cousins/melon + picks and making one last run

Making a run with a player who has never been in the playoffs in 7 seasons and an aging player who has the worst playoff record in history?

OB-ST753_COUNT0_NS_20120429215404.jpg

I think they'll either try to actually better and not worse/same.. If not, then they'll completely say F the 2017-18 season and give in to the rebuilding process.

Kyrie is now whining that he plays under LeBron.
Come on, you're playing with one of the greatest players in the NBA, and being the alpha is more important than winning?
I totally feel the opposite.
The his is Lebrons what, 5th Season.
That is 5seasons of Lebron not committing while trading away Coaches and players whenever and however he likes.

Lebron is on the same this year, and it's rumored he's leaving etc.

And you say Kyrie is whinging because he wants out of that situation?
I so strongly disagree, but I just see Kyrie different than you I suppose.

Lol at people fake mad at Kyrie for wanting to do his own thing

If lebron is so great, he should be able to win without Kyrie right?

My dude @yougoboy had all the Good prom sites up too.
Bruh, were you looking for a specific video or what?

I didn't see XNXX open in a tab but damn, son was cooking!

why doesn't he stick around for one more finals battle against the dubs to settle it and then demand a trade

I like Kyrie but man. I don't think his game and him being "the man" will translate into much post season success lol.

So let me get this straight. Bron can play musical chairs with players, not commit to his teammates and come and go whenever he pleases. He can work on his next move and plot the next supergroup in the next city and it's all good. He doesn't even have to make his teammates aware of the fact that he is planning an escape.

But as soon as a player sees the writing on the wall and decides that they aren't going to be used and then discarded on a whim whenever Bron feels like it, and decides to go elsewhere first...that player gets slandered, called disloyal and is no longer considered a winner . That same dude y'all were slobbin when he was hitting game winners to save your season.

It's disgusting the lengths people will go through to absolve LeBron of any blame for anything, ever. Just because he's a great ball player doesn't mean all the rules of decency as a teammate don't have to apply to him. He turns playmakers into play finishers, and everyone doesn't want to do that just to compete for a ring. Notice how in GS, they stack all their talent, but the players can still play their game. Playing with LeBron means you have to completely alter what you do as a basketball player just to win. No self respecting man, let alone a star, is gonna sit around on a team knowing Bron is working behind the scenes to leave your *** the following year. Kudos to Kyrie for taking control of his own future.

Making a run with a player who has never been in the playoffs in 7 seasons and an aging player who has the worst playoff record in history?

OB-ST753_COUNT0_NS_20120429215404.jpg

I think they'll either try to actually better and not worse/same.. If not, then they'll completely say F the 2017-18 season and give in to the rebuilding process.

Bron would still be on the team bro

So let me get this straight. Bron can play musical chairs with players, not commit to his teammates and come and go whenever he pleases. He can work on his next move and plot the next supergroup in the next city and it's all good. He doesn't even have to make his teammates aware of the fact that he is planning an escape.

But as soon as a player sees the writing on the wall and decides that they aren't going to be used and then discarded on a whim whenever Bron feels like it, and decides to go elsewhere first...that player gets slandered, called disloyal and is no longer considered a winner . That same dude y'all were slobbin when he was hitting game winners to save your season.

It's disgusting the lengths people will go through to absolve LeBron of any blame for anything, ever. Just because he's a great ball player doesn't mean all the rules of decency as a teammate don't have to apply to him. He turns playmakers into play finishers, and everyone doesn't want to do that just to compete for a ring. Notice how in GS, they stack all their talent, but the players can still play their game. Playing with LeBron means you have to completely alter what you do as a basketball player just to win. No self respecting man, let alone a star, is gonna sit around on a team knowing Bron is working behind the scenes to leave your *** the following year. Kudos to Kyrie for taking control of his own future.

are the same people that give Lebron a pass the same people condemning Kyrie?

can you prove this?
or is this just coming from people you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom