Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the Clippers should fire Bald Rivers and sign Griffin up as the GM immediately
They won't fire Doc, but this was thrown around like a couple months ago that the Clips would pursue Jerry West and then David Griffin if he became available. Would probably work in tandem.

Jerry West tried to hire David Griffin when he was in Memphis.

Hope is a terrible thing
Lol I'm not hoping for anything. I literally said "If" bro. And I'm not making up the LBJ to LA thing, like I told Mamba a ton of people have mentioned it. From Ramona, to Sam Amick, Zach Lowe, basically it's a bit more than a fan just "hoping" I mean there's some tangible stuff linking Bron to LA, you don't think?

@WindhorstESPN Dan Gilbert didn't consult with LeBron James prior to parting with David Griffin, sources said. James had advocated for Griffin extension
How Dan didn't tell the owner of the team he was firing his GM?

Bron might really leave these ****** twice 
roll.gif

LOL.

What part of Appease LeBron don't you understand?

Honestly why should he at this point. He got what he wanted out of Bron and dude got him paying out the ***. No reason to appease him anymore when he's going to leave anyway.

@WindhorstESPN Dan Gilbert didn't consult with LeBron James prior to parting with David Griffin, sources said. James had advocated for Griffin extension

Bron might really leave these ****** twice :rofl:

Dude won them a title anyway,doubt the fans would take it the same way they did the first time

The Gilbert meltdown would be legendary though :lol:

Last edited:

Bron might really leave these ****** twice 
roll.gif
Even if he doesn't come to the clips or lakers, i'm here for the chaos. The idea that a player of LBJ's stature would leave a team twice is awesome
laugh.gif

Lol I'm not hoping for anything. I literally said "If" bro. And I'm not making up the LBJ to LA thing, like I told Mamba a ton of people have mentioned it. From Ramona, to Sam Amick, Zach Lowe, basically it's a bit more than a fan just "hoping" I mean there's some tangible stuff linking Bron to LA, you don't think?

I was moreso talking about me. All these rumors of the Lakers doing stuff just to let me down

Last edited:
Nope, and my brother asked about the odds of trading LBJ this summer lol

I wonder if after last time Gilbert is legitimately thinking of trading lebron after what went down. I don't know what else the differences could be that the Gilbert and lebby's scapegoat could be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom