Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I played Jordan 10x and you played smush Parker 10x we gone be judged the same? Come on bruh!

How realistic you want to get? Kobe was eliminating KD, Russ, and Harden in the first round while Lebron was playing who again? Then Kobe had to run up against Dirk and the Mavs or Duncan and the Spurs before even getting to the finals. Half the teams in east who made the playoffs had losing records. Not to mention you still had Yao and Houston, Nash and Phoenix, Melo and Denver to deal with. The East had Detroit, Boston, and Cleveland
Random convo with my boys.

Which current NBA player would be the safest walking through any hood in America at 1 am by themselves?

Ron Artest

Im calling it early. Lebron puts a vid of him singing along to PND by tonight.

This is bron. Son a mega star troll. He has different limits. He aint singing along to a song on pandora. He'll legit have PND over at his house playing spades with kehlani on the beats pill playing in the background and he'll have bronny sitting next to him on ig liking pictures of Asia

Last edited:
This is bron. Son a mega star troll. He has different limits. He aint singing along to a song on pandora. He'll legit have PND over at his house playing spades with kehlani on the beats pill playing in the background and he'll have bronny sitting next to him on ig liking pictures Asia
:rofl:

My dude freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom