Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bron. Son a mega star troll. He has different limits. He aint singing along to a song on pandora. He'll legit have PND over at his house playing spades with kehlani on the beats pill playing in the background and he'll have bronny sitting next to him on ig liking pictures Asia
:lol:

Missed the riveting 'walking through any hood solo at 1 am' discussion.

Artest and Charles Oakley. Only 2 I'm confident on.

All prep school kids are out. Fake tough dudes are out. Dudes who seem legit tough but seem to be... 'connected'... they're out because the question is 'ANY hood at 1 am.' If you got people with you on one side, you got people against you on the other side, so you can't go through their areas.

Artest and Oak.

All prep school kids are out. Fake tough dudes are out. Dudes who seem legit tough but seem to be... 'connected'... they're out because the question is 'ANY hood at 1 am.' If you got people with you on one side, you got people against you on the other side, so you can't go through their areas.

Artest and Oak.
Put the bottle down

Artest and Oak.
if oak tree can get it in the club trying to protect mj then he can get it in the hood at 1 am lol

if oak tree can get it in the club trying to protect mj then he can get it in the hood at 1 am lol
Well anyone CAN get it. I thought it was who would be respected enough to be able to stroll through on their own.

Fine, just Tru Warier then.

Honestly, and this is being honestly honest...if you acted your age instead of your shoe size, there wouldn't be an issue. Honestly.
Well I'm actually a size 16 so.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom