Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My midrange game is something serious

I started working on handles/crossovers better but it's not my "thing"

I been attacking the rim but gotta take it easy cause of my torn rotator cuff

My defense is garbage tho, but mainly cause dudes just chucking 3's up and I'm halfway to the basket going for the re

Either way I'm dropping 6-7 ppg in a game of 21 (5 v 5)

I used to work at an elementary school and all the little kids were chucking up half court shots yelling Curry :lol:

I just don't like how Curry has made pick up basketball less fun. Got people out here in the local gym jackin up 30 ft shots thinking they gonna be Curry like.

I'm 5'4" and I grab a TON of rebounds because even the centers hang around the 3 point line. lol My game style is similar to Tony Parker to I eat in the paint.

I'll take the wannabe Curry era over the AND 1 - AI era where *****s come down the floor and dribble the ball for 30 seconds going nowhere. At least chucking 35 footers doesn't require alot of time.

This is very true. If I'd have to choose the lesser of two evils, I would choose Steph Curry over the Skip to my Lou era.

My midrange game is something serious

I started working on handles/crossovers better but it's not my "thing"

I been attacking the rim but gotta take it easy cause of my torn rotator cuff

My defense is garbage tho, but mainly cause dudes just chucking 3's up and I'm halfway to the basket going for the re

Either way I'm dropping 6-7 ppg in a game of 21 (5 v 5)
Do you take unnecessary fadeaways?

if you over 6 feet tall, get ya butt on the block

tenor.gif

**** kinda kiddie ball you playing?

I got the yoppa though so I can be outside

I hate when *****s act like cuz I'm 6'2" I should be hitting *****s with fadeaways from the post.
It dont work like that :lol: Almost as bad as the time someone threw me an alley AFTER I told him not to :lol:

either adapt or continue to play like crap. if u 6'2 9/10 u gone be one of the tallest cats in the gym/park....work on your feetwork and post game so u can dominate the midgets man.

20451700_10155657487396385_5329273015908817601_o.jpg

the alliance that was formed to stop Kobe/Lakers from being great, it was shortlived tho :nthat:

tenor.gif

**** kinda kiddie ball you playing?

I got the yoppa though so I can be outside
I play with Mexicans For the most part so they aren't that big. There is only like 2 or 3 black dudes that will show up at the gym where I play at once in a great while. The bigger dudes are 6 2-6'5. No one really taller then that.

Man height only means so much

I played at a local gym against some dude that was 6'9-6'10, he used to play for the Supersonics or Warriors back in the day (80's?) idk...he was a bit older

Me and this sharpshooting asian dude took that whole team down :lol::nthat: , I thought he was gonna swing on me cause I was the one guarding him, trash talking anytime he posted up for the ball, dude went like 2-of-7

I play with Mexicans For the most part so they aren't that big. There is only like 2 or 3 black dudes that will show up at the gym where I play at once in a great while. The bigger dudes are 6 2-6'5. No one really taller then that.

I'm 6'4" usually hit or miss being the tallest, but I definitely hate it :lol: not my position

I hate when *****s act like cuz I'm 6'2" I should be hitting *****s with fadeaways from the post.
It dont work like that :lol: Almost as bad as the time someone threw me an alley AFTER I told him not to :lol:

so much real life. I'm a pinch over 6'1 so these lil dudes expect me to play center :lol: i'm like bruh, I'm a guard, I'm not shaq foh. I slash, I cut, I shoot, 3s-midrange-and finishing at the basket. Natural scorer like my favorite player. I make plays. Love making the right pass. I do play quite a bit like bron, from the stand point of how much I can do on the court. None of the corny soft boy snitch **** tho. I play bigger because of all this muscle, but I'm a combo guard at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom