Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man height only means so much

I played at a local gym against some dude that was 6'9-6'10, he used to play for the Supersonics or Warriors back in the day (80's?) idk...he was a bit older

Me and this sharpshooting asian dude took that whole team down :lol::nthat: , I thought he was gonna swing on me cause I was the one guarding him, trash talking anytime he posted up for the ball, dude went like 2-of-7

bragging about playing against a person 6'10 but 70 years old.smh

I am 6'4 LOL. I play guard and I am a shooter. In college I was one of the smallest players and when I played 1 year in Turkey I was one of two smallest players.

It is so funny because if nobody knows me at the gym and their first time playing they say, throw it to big fella. :rofl::

But everyone at my local gym calls me Klay Thompson LOL. So they already know the deal.

dont know why this is so funny to me.. but ummm how does that convo come up?

was this in the middle of a pickup game or something?

you shoulda got your billy hoyle on

Yeah it was in the middle of a pickup game. We had like a quick huddle and fam was like "Ima throw you an alley just catch that **** and yam it." Told him that wasnt happening, just pass normally. I cut to the basket, he threw it, I didnt even jump, just looked at it, then looked at him.

so much real life. I'm a pinch over 6'1 so these lil dudes expect me to play center :lol: i'm like bruh, I'm a guard, I'm not shaq foh. I slash, I cut, I shoot, 3s-midrange-and finishing at the basket. Natural scorer like my favorite player. I make plays. Love making the right pass. I do play quite a bit like bron, from the stand point of how much I can do on the court. None of the corny soft boy snitch **** tho. I play bigger because of all this muscle, but I'm a combo guard at the end of the day.

I'm just over 6'1" too. I just round up cuz it sounds better to the birds and they dont know otherwise :lol:
I'll admit I play kinda soft on offense. Hate contact. My game is mostly jumpers and floaters. Havent dunked in like 4 years :lol:
I've never been that good offensively anyways. Defense is where I take my pride :pimp:

carcinogens taste like chicken. no really. its in all the chicken. you have no idea what chicken acting tastes like. they think everything tastes like chicken. Nope. carcinogens. It's in everything thats why everything tastes alike :lol: but :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom