Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Nuggets really have a "great young core" though? B

Even if you discredit Simmons and Fultz, Embiid is leaps and bounds better than anything on the Lakers roster.

Same goes for Jokic
I dont disagree, but we are sitting here acting like the Sixers are going to be the next unbeatable team without even seeing half their core playing.  Embiid is great, but he has also only played 1/8th of the games since he has been in the league.  He is just as likely to injure out of this league at this point then become the next great thing.
You gon find out come October.

because you talk in circles

D'Lo has shown a lot compared to Okafor but you still kill him
So nothing, gotcha. I literally just turned your own words against you. Okafor was pretty good last year as a starter. 

Last edited:
Laker fans dont be excited that pg13 wants to play there. He is chosing lakers over any playoff contender. Should play in the number 15 or 7. New melo.

Not finna try to catch up on the thread hut just wanna say that it's very refreshing to see a player keep it a hundo like PG is doing. None of the BS everyone else says.

Now LeBron, the walking NBA FInals trip couldnt get the Lakers into the playoffs. But Paul George is getting praised.

Laker fans dont be excited that pg13 wants to play there. He is chosing lakers over any playoff contender. Should play in the number 15 or 7. New melo.
The only thing ill get excited for is when you pay me the debt you owe me you deadbeat ****

Now LeBron, the walking NBA FInals trip couldnt get the Lakers into the playoffs. But Paul George is getting praised.
What is a team with LeBron, Luol Deng, and Mosgov going to do in the West? Cause we'd have to get rid of every single young player not named Nance and Nwaba to do so. 

what words did you turn against me? you think your franchise is owed ****
You can't be this slow, I literally took you little dig and inserted Sixers players. 

I never said my franchise is owed a gaddamn thing. You're the one that's been poppin off the whole season calling us delusional fans cause we had the audacity to think that a star could want to come here. And now you looking silly like always. I could turn that around on you as well for thinking any decent vets would want to come and play for Philly after y'all tried to send Brinks trucks to 39 year old Ginobli and 36 year old Crawford and they laughed and said no thanks, but I won't. Just enjoy your squad.

Last edited:

I do like that y'all are trying to make Mamba defend D'Lo.  This is a welcomed sight.
What's there to defend. Dude was drafted as the supposed franchise PG and his replacement is coming less than 2 years later. It speaks for itself. 

What's there to defend. Dude was drafted as the supposed franchise PG and his replacement is coming less than 2 years later. It speaks for itself. 
laugh.gif

Really would love to see Gilbert if Bron really does end up leaving cause you already know Kyrie wouldn't stick around for that mess :lol:

Really would love to see Gilbert if Bron really does end up leaving cause you already know Kyrie wouldn't stick around for that mess
laugh.gif
When is Kyrie's contract up?

I would legit feel pretty terrible for real Cleveland fans if lebron leaves again though.

Last edited:
You can't be this slow, I literally took you little dig and inserted Sixers players. 

I never said my franchise is owed a gaddamn thing. You're the one that's been poppin off the whole season calling us delusional fans cause we had the audacity to think that a star could want to come here. And now you looking silly like always. I could turn that around on you as well for thinking any decent vets would want to come and play for Philly after y'all tried to send Brinks trucks to 39 year old Ginobli and 36 year old Crawford and they laughed and said no thanks, but I won't. Just enjoy your squad.

would you take the Lakers situation over the Sixers? this is kind of easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom