Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you take the Lakers situation over the Sixers? this is kind of easy
Yes I would. The young core + ablility to attract a star(s) now that Magic is at the helm + market. It's a no brainer. If the Sixers can actually field a team for more than a 1/3 of the season then we can have a serious discussion going forward. 

2020 but has a player option for the 2019-2020 season

deandre-jordan-dunk-face_original-e1366647986800.jpg

Yes I would. The young core + ablility to attract a star(s) now that Magic is at the helm + market. It's a no brainer. If the Sixers can actually field a team for more than a 1/3 of the season then we can have a serious discussion going forward. 

good luck with that and your delusional thoughts

All these wild events in the last 48 hours & the Knicks didn't **** up yet :smokin

Last edited:
good luck with that and your delusional thoughts
I mean, realistically it is pretty hard to compare right now.  Of the major pieces of that core, one has played, and even then, he only played 30 games.  Give it a little time, then I think the comparisons can be made.  

I will say that the Sixers team looks great on paper.  But at this point it is basically that.  Until they actually play together it is hard to say anything.  Before Brandon Ingram played a game, everyone was convince he may be the second KD.  Then had played some games.  Then people became less convinced.

Really would love to see Gilbert if Bron really does end up leaving cause you already know Kyrie wouldn't stick around for that mess :lol:

When is Kyrie's contract up?

I would legit feel pretty terrible for real Cleveland fans if lebron leaves again though.

I wouldn't even be mad, last 3 yrs have been the most fun and exciting times of my life and i was lucky enough to be at every home playoff game. In 4 years, most likely 4 finals runs, 1 ring, we happy, who wouldnt take that

What's the Sixers starting 5 look like on opening night?

Fultz
Covington
Simmons
Saric
Embiid

Bench: TJ, Bayless, TLC, Stauskas, Holmes, Okafor.

I think that's a playoff team in the East.

I wouldn't even be mad, last 3 yrs have been the most fun and exciting times of my life and i was lucky enough to be at every home playoff game. In 4 years, most likely 4 finals runs, 1 ring, we happy, who wouldnt take that
I would rep you 10 times if I could.  I'm legit happy for you

I'd like to see this when Bron leaves next year. I think it may eclipse what happened the first time. 

What's the Sixers starting 5 look like on opening night?

Fultz
Covington
Simmons
Saric
Embiid

Bench: TJ, Bayless, TLC, Stauskas, Holmes, Okafor.

I think that's a playoff team in the East.

When's the last time a team relying on two rookie starters made the playoffs?

Playoffs might be a stretch, but I think we can all agree they will be the team to watch on league pass.

Lebron at age 34 will still be more athletic than 97% of the league. The only thing stopping him is an injury. I can easily see him playing at least 3 more elite years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom