Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they specified rules related to this home jersey thing? Are we every going to run into games where two teams like the bulls and rockets are basically wearing the same colors? Because I would pay to see the shenanigans related to that.

knicks-hawks.jpg

I wan kyrie traded, but not for like the first month or so. Need to see him wave off bron a few times and then bounce.

I wan kyrie traded, but not for like the first month or so. Need to see him wave off bron a few times and then bounce.

I'm in for seeing some Kyrie go into full on chucking mode every time he touches the ball. Watching Bron scream at him while he ignores every word he says during time outs would be worth it.

Have they specified rules related to this home jersey thing? Are we every going to run into games where two teams like the bulls and rockets are basically wearing the same colors? Because I would pay to see the shenanigans related to that.
I remember reading that the away team must pick a contrasting jersey colour to the home team.

It's funny how the rings argument wasn't stupid until LeBron started taking multiple losses in the finals. Yet no one has Karl Malone in they top 10 list ever , Yet has a resume that not many people can beat.

. But rings are irrelevant....

Yeah okay.
its irrelevant

Every single great player is a douche tho. :lol: you got rapist (allegedly), gamblers adulters and team mate punchers in the eye. These are the reasons KB and Stephanie will never be goats, they dont have enough douchiness about themselves :rofl:

I'm in for seeing some Kyrie go into full on chucking mode every time he touches the ball. Watching Bron scream at him while he ignores every word he says during time outs would be worth it.

need this a few times this yr

lebron-kyrie-irving.png

'smile all you want, i gotchu lil *****'

040116-NBA-LeBron-James-Cleveland-Cavaliers-Kyrie-Irving.vadapt.664.high.20.png

tenor.gif

then kyrie bounce and that first round exit face

raw

Every single great player is a douche tho. :lol: you got rapist (allegedly), gamblers adulters and team mate punchers in the eye. These are the reasons KB and Stephanie will never be goats, they dont have enough douchiness about themselves :rofl:

I'm not just talking about off the court, im talking about on court antics. Lebron is the biggest front runner I've ever seen. When times are good he is posing for fake pics, jawing at the other team, screaming and puffing his chest out. When they are losing though he is a god damn ghost trying to figure out which super team he is going to create next.

RBFfePz.gif

Lets just do away with all the accolades and awards then, these guys MUST be playing for nothing right?

let it go bro. you cant explain the significance of winning to dudes that don't hoop or play sports of any kind. if you dont compete ever, you have no baseline to guage the difference between winning and losing so its all the same to you.

Nah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom