Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
4O8LrWSl.jpg

I can picture Mike mumbling the words to "Over my dead body" in the whip but then get getting really loud and giddy when Drake says "Don't Michael Jordan still got his hoop earring in?"

Oh my fault, wrong video

i was there last night...man i was bamboozled. i was told derozan, swaggy p and jamal crawford woudl be suiting up...rumor was even PG13 was gonna play for the crawsover team
no derozan, no swag el...not even M. porter was there.
all i got was bdiddy, marvin bagley, dorell wright, og bobby brown and mr iso (marcus williams, former uconn huskie and net/warriors )
but i did get my hands on the hoods very own allflavoronogrease quesadilla
drew league was dragging the whole game, they came back and closed that thing out in the 4th though
solid game.
and yeah og bobby brown was out there shooting like shawn marion, barely getting off the ground

and i gotta say
quavo,
offset

takeoff

Curren$y is a personal favorite but I can't listen to a triple album in one setting. Dude is the ultimate volume shooter.

He's like the dude that plays in China, then signs a 10 day and then joins a summer league team

Currensy is also very unoriginal. Half of pilot talk was bars from ugk, outkast, ice cube etc songs stretched out to make other songs.

Curren$y is a personal favorite but I can't listen to a triple album in one setting. Dude is the ultimate volume shooter.

He's like the dude that plays in China, then signs a 10 day and then joins a summer league team

I haven't listened to Spitta in years but if you're talking about 2007-2011 Spitta I'm gonna need you to PM me your address so I can give you these paws. Matter fact, he has a show in LA tonight. You gonna make me cop a ticket after sullying his name like this.

Attachments

• IMG_6511.PNG
    IMG_6511.PNG
    178.5 KB · Views: 7
I haven't listened to Spitta in years but if you're talking about 2007-2011 Spitta I'm gonna need you to PM me your address so I can give you these paws. Matter fact, he has a show in LA tonight. You gonna make me cop a ticket after sullying his name like this.

Curren$y is a legend but he dropped a 41 track album last month. Today I don't have time cuz

Reactions: HIM
probably not but who really knows. ...

Religion is powerful and harmful for many people. Believing in a flat earth is harmless. Like believing in the Easter bunny or Santa Claus.

I'd hate to get into this debate but it's pretty much a fact that people will find other reasons to go to war because religion is really not the core reason of these wars. It's politics, power and self interest. Religion is powerful, but at the end of the day, it's being used as a tool, something that was build to better humanity is being abused to spread hate.

As for your last comment about Flat Earth...how do you explain this? #FlatEarthSavesLives

Idk if I posted this last time but back when Youtube was first poppin I noticed their weren't any Spitta videos (I wanted to put em on my Myspace). I started ripping his Myspace videos and uploding them on Youtube. I was getting so many messages from ppl trying to get put on or ppl thanking me thinking I was him :rofl:

Lowkey, he owes me money for the exposure I got him. I think my videos were his first on Youtube :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom