Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike James is a problem

I swear Bobby Brown shoots like a kid

Watch "Is This The Scariest Bridge In America?" on YouTube

That's wild. I'm not paying someone 50$ a day to do anything. If you work Monday - Friday that's 1,000$ a month to cross a bridge.... Even if it's 25$ for the day and not one trip that's still too much.

Last edited:
so i was going to keep reading but i noticed on the previous page that someone said future was trash and also said that takeoff was the best migo..........

future is trash = your opinion on this topic is automatically invalid but ill play.

takeoff was the best migo in 13-14-15........but since 2016 quavo has become the star we all knew he would be with the features and offset is technically the "best" migo nowadays.

Offset is clearly the best Migo. CLEARLY.

TBT Finals tonight. Overseas Elite about to wash those guys.

Wait the Big 3 suspended AI? I get the reasoning but that's just funny.

Y'all are dumb. Quavo is the best migo. Why are we even discussing this?

We should be talking about where the remaining FA's are going to go

quavo is the catchy, hook migo but not the best migo....offset is clearly the best migo today. the flow is unquestionable.

:rofl:::::
Lakersman was spitting that fire today though.
agreed
People acting like it's more ridiculous to believe in a flat earth then religion. I think it's the opposite and one is more harmful then the other
.. miss me with that

How many wars have been started in the past over religion. How many people have killed over their religion and in the name of they religion . Believing in a flat earth is a harmless thought. While very ridiculous it's still harmless . Ain't no one having prejudice or killing over thinking the earth is flat.

Sidenote all the rappers hyped up in here are trash....wack little bow wow was right. Migos new age ying yang twinz

How many wars have been started in the past over religion. How many people have killed over their religion and in the name of they religion . Believing in a flat earth is a harmless thought. While very ridiculous it's still harmless . Ain't no one having prejudice or killing over thinking the earth is flat.

I'ma ask you a question though...if you remove religion, will wars stop? Or will people find another excuse to kill each other?

Migos new age ying yang twinz

giphy.gif

No Migos slander

Mike James is a problem

I swear Bobby Brown shoots like a kid

Watch "Is This The Scariest Bridge In America?" on YouTube

My pops damn near had a panic attack driving over bay bridge to ocean city in like '04. Dude had to woo-sah and everything while driving.

That joint ain't no *****.

Takeoff is the Beet Migo crew = Kelly Rowland was the best Child of Destino crew.

Forcing themselves to be different

No. Takeoff really was/is the best Migo rapping wise. The "flow" they use is his flow. When people Mimick the Migos flow....they're mimicking takeoffs flow.

Not only that....Offset was booked for the Migos initial big hits. Quavo did the hooks....takeoff the manjoritt of the rapping rapping.

I'ma ask you a question though...if you remove religion, will wars stop? Or will people find another excuse to kill each other?
probably not but who really knows. ...

Religion is powerful and harmful for many people. Believing in a flat earth is harmless. Like believing in the Easter bunny or Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom