Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
gs was the only team that made sense, except sas, he probably wanted to play on a team, not 5 iso players in one uniform

It's obvious Melo only cares about the money when he signed that extension with the Knicks.

Going to a stacked team that doesnt need you really

Going to a team and handpicking players to join

Leaving a championship-proven team to do your own thing

Taking as much money as possible because you're at the beginning of the tail-end of your career

Which is the worst?
none of them. nba players all have different priorities and should do what they want and what makes them happy. miss me with the unspoken code and what career decisions are right or wrong for them.

I wish Social Media (in this iteration) was around when KG was a "loser."

Would have loved to see how folks responded to that and when he went to BOS.

Athletes can't win.

Yall are unfair and irrational.

KG doesn't get clowned because Paul Pierce and Ray Allen weren't names synonymous with the best anything when they formed. But KG know's the code, which is why they clown Ray Allen. I'm sleep though....

All you same people who think KD winning a championship in OkC would have been "weighed differently" world have been the same people saying "Westbrook did all the work and KD was the sidekick" had they done so.

Westbrook could never be the alpha with KD on the court. KD's skill set is just too great. It's why he went to Golden state. There was only 2 teams in the league where KD wouldn't be the alpha on and play comfortable without the added pressure of being the person who HAS to make something happen. All KD had to do is pick who he liked more; Lebron or Steph?

ok . as an nba star . no matter what you do some people aint going to like it. simple as that.

Steph was beloved by almost everyone until dude started showing his true colors when things started going wrong..

Also his wife saying the league is rigged, again when things ain't goin their way, doesn't help

A lot of people still love dude, obviously, but he got knocked off that pedestal per se

criticism ain't the end of the world, no one is perfect.. melo could have waited til the end of year and went to the Knicks without forcing them to give up assets that could help to build a better team around him or if it was just about money he could have stayed in Denver

ok he was dominate in orlando, but they didn't win, the Lakers may have been down but they are still the lakers, did you look at shaq and say but he didn't win in orlando?

No. Because Shaq in his 3rd year in the league led an expansion franchise in its 6th year of existence to an NBA finals. He also averaged 24 in a playoff series where he beat Michael Jordan and the bulls. How many players can say they beat Michael Jordan in a playoff series? That's a championship in itself.

NT is going to have to come to a consensus on who Golden State was prior to KD.

Are they the team who got lucky in 2015 because every team they faced had injuries?

Are they biggest frauds of all time who won 73 meaningless regular season games before losing up 3-1 in the finals?

Or are they this great team who was going to dominate the league for years to come without KD?

That isnt what you said though, but since you asked.... He did it for an entire season in 2016
it's def what I said reread my statement, gs had no player that could create their shot inside the arch and closer, and curry didn't do that in 2016 either

No. Because Shaq in his 3rd year in the league led an expansion franchise in its 6th year of existence to an NBA finals. He also averaged 24 in a playoff series where he beat Michael Jordan and the bulls. How many players can say they beat Michael Jordan in a playoff series? That's a championship in itself.
but does it matter he didn't win one for orlando, the answer is no because he got one

NT is going to have to come to a consensus on who Golden State was prior to KD?

Are they the team who got lucky in 2015 because every team they faced had injuries?

Are they biggest frauds of all time who won 73 meaningless regular season games before losing up 3-1 in the finals?

Or are they this great team who was going to dominate the league for years to come without KD?

They were a team that went to the finals back to back, won a championship and had the greatest three point shooter ever who won back to back MVP's and the first ever unanimous MVP...

***** got a UNANIMOUS MVP!! I promise you I can't get 100 people in a room to all agree on what day it is but he got 100 people to all say he was the most valuable player in the league. Every single one. KD knows who the real MVP is....

Oh yeah they won 73 games in the regular season

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.11.31 PM.png

Is he Kevin Durant level? No. But Steph Curry did a fair amount of work inside the Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom