Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that ain't obvious.. just because I like steak, doesn't mean I don't like chicken or fish

KD could have very easily envisioned scenarios with multiple teams making sense, obviously he had to choose 1 of em.. that doesn't mean the others didn't make sense, it simply means he chose the 1 team

And dude made the comment, he didn't say KD thought or said, he said the only team that made sense, so I asked him about other teams.. his words:
comparing you taste of food is different than comparing the style of play between teams, and again gs was the only team that made sense, ALL TOGETHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE A WELL OILED MACHINE, AND HAVE MORE TALENT THAN THE SPURS

again your basing it off of players that wear the same jerseys, golden state and san antonio are well oiled machines, that isn't common knowledge

Again?

Chief I asked you a question you never answered.. you have zero clue what I'm basing anything on

I just asked you if those teams made sense.. things can make sense for a lot of reasons

Like going to teams in Texas or Florida, make sense because there is no state income tax

Again?

Chief I asked you a question you never answered.. you have zero clue what I'm basing anything on

I just asked you if those teams made sense.. things can make sense for a lot of reasons

Like going to teams in Texas or Florida, make sense because there is no state income tax
ive answered your question a couple of times already, gs is a team that plays team basketball, they don't play iso, which is the situation kd was leaving, but ask your question again

What about Klay? They were donezo in the WCF til Klay saved em

Klay performed at a critical moment but it was really one big game and then Steph correcting the ship off of 26 and 6

i don't think shook had anything to do with it, kyrie was on him on the perimeter, bron picked him up inside the arch, no guard is going to consistently dominate in the finals, that other team has good players he's matched up against

The match ups were good but not enough for his average to dip to 22 and 4. That's why I don't entertain that hurt narrative. He had a really good series in the western conference finals.

Steph is gawd when he plays good then hurt when he plays bad. lol

He was trash in last years finals period. Nothing wrong with saying that.

I won't say he played trash but he was constantly bailing out the warriors and the win a game with Klay going crazy card had already been used the series before. He was honestly just tired.

but if you had a choice for the next two years that you had to eat only chicken or steak and you choose steak. you obviously like steak more then chicken and think steak is the meat that makes more sense for you? right.

Oh so now you get nuance...

In that scenario, although I like steak more than chicken.. I would choose chicken if I could only have 1 of the 2 for 2 years

chicken being the healthier of the 2, I would go with that

The match ups were good but not enough for his average to dip to 22 and 4. That's why I don't entertain that hurt narrative. He had a really good series in the western conference finals.
when you are the focal point, and the other team is firing on all cylinders that can hurt you, bron wasn't on steph too much that first finals, dellavendova was on steph

Oh so now you get nuance...

In that scenario, although I like steak more than chicken.. I would choose chicken if I could only have 1 of the 2 for 2 years

chicken being the healthier of the 2, I would go with that
so either way, you understand you make a choice based on what makes sense, just like kd knew gs made sense

didnt the original it score like 25 in a quarter with a sprained ankle and was all fd up limping and ish .
. guess he wasnt really hurt. guess you just gotta have insurance in case you have a bad game or series.

Steph is lucky he didn't see delly in the finals. Man what the hell was Dave griffin smokin last year? No backup PG no rim protection or a center to speak of. Jefferson was their best player off the bench smh

OKC, Celtics, wizards, rockets or Clippers didn't make sense?
bruh they don't play team ball like gs, gs, like sas, is a well oiled machine
I asked the person who made the statement, since he said it..

Did you say it?

Do you regularly make it a habit to know and speak for other men?

Because in 1 post, you did that.. we don't know who KD thought made sense to him.. we only know who he signed with
again your basing it off of players that wear the same jerseys, golden state and san antonio are well oiled machines, that isn't common knowledge
You sure you been answering me? like when I said this:

Ain't hard to see your responses since I posted that question, ya know

delly was the heart and soul of that cavs championship team. i told everyone they was going to miss delly dearly and they laughed.
not that they wouldve won with him but he was very important

The Warriors get dragged by the Cavs if they return healthy Curry, Barnes, Bogut, etc. instead of Durant right?

didnt the original it score like 25 in a quarter with a sprained ankle and was all fd up limping and ish .
. guess he wasnt really hurt. guess you just gotta have insurance in case you have a bad game or series.
Yeah Zeke was on the floor screaming in pain hopping around that 3rd quarter. Steph wasn't close to that hurt.

The Warriors get dragged by the Cavs if they return healthy Curry, Barnes, Bogut, etc. instead of Durant right?
not dragged, but they lose in 6/7, gs didn't get any easy points, they really lived by and died by the 3, unless iggy, another year older, planned on going ham

Yeah Zeke was on the floor screaming in pain hopping around that 3rd quarter. Steph wasn't close to that hurt.
point is he went off. someone mentioned "curry dropped 30" . Steph can still score without driving because of his shot. however we saw he couldnt cut and drive in 2016. couldnt take anyone off the dribble. he was clearly hurt and his movement wasnt the same.
just cause someone can put up points doesnt mean they not injured when you can clearly see that all throughout the playoffs curry wasnt regular season curry. couldnt take kanter or steven adams off the dribble. the excuse haters use is " he was shook" . yeah okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom