OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

They should definitely have a better record, they beat the hell out of a ranked (at the time) Boston College. The Illinois fans here thought they were gonna smoke them cuz it’s purdue :lol: I told they they’re a lot better than their record indicates.

I’m sure tOSU will be down 14-17 and then hopefully out athlete them in the second half. I’m just tired of seeing this team give up big plays and have to come from behind to win. They only gave up 14 to Minnesota but damn it seemed like way more than that.

I'm rooting for him obviously, but I can't see anyone spending a fist round pick on Bush when he measures in at like 5'9" and 3/4.

Man... I just had a dream Helton was fired and we hired Coach Taylor from Friday night lights. It’s my subconscious telling me it’s time to make a change.

Last edited:
#Respectmydecision season in full swing:

I think I posted the day of and a month after he committed that this was going to happen. He got salty when schools stopped calling him. My bet is if SC wins the South he recommits in December.

@casper90403 tell your boy to stop being such an attention horse.

Feel like his skillset is so valuable in today's league.

It is, but I still feel like NFL teams like to see guys at certain sizes on D though. Donald fell to 14 a couple years ago because of that.

There's also guys in this Draft like TJ Edwards and Dakota Allen who can do similar things at a bigger size which is going to hurt. I wouldn't be surprised either if some teams looked at Josh Allen as an off the ball guy.

@Chester McFloppy @calibeebee @noskey

it's safe to come back. The Ducks are relevant again and Stanford's and UW's fanbases have turned tail. USC sucks and Michigan's doing so well their posters don't even post every 5 minutes about "next year."

The CFB thread is a safe space again. Bring @johnny cakes and Mike with you too! UCLA won a game so they can brag about Chip. @5am6oody72 and @big j 33 you may want to stay away for a little longer.

I don't post as much because I just like lurking and nobody really gives a **** about what Michigan fans have to say. Also, I'm currently transitioning from Michigan fan to UGA fan.

JJ is the best receiver in the country and it's not even really close.

dude is a first round pick.

Too bad our coach is an idiot and runs into 10 man boxes with a guy on one leg

JJ is the best receiver in the country and it's not even really close.

dude is a first round pick.

Too bad our coach is an idiot and runs into 10 man boxes with a guy on one leg

What makes him by far the best WR in the country?

Back
Top Bottom