OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

And they just lost to Florida last week :lol:. UGA was a little overrated coming into the game already. No Sony and Chubb, plus they lost so much talent on defense.

Now that it's been a couple days, and I've had time to think about it I can't really be all that mad about this game. Before the season started, I predicted you would go 11-1, with this LSU game being our only loss. I think I was load into a false confidence that we might go 12-0 based on Georgias lackluster schedule in the first half of the season.

To put things in perspective, Nick Saban it's only gone undefeated once in his time of Alabama and no team in the playoff era has gone 15-0, so it's kind of crazy that I thought we might be the first.

Really good teams, even championship-level teams have bad losses. Ohio State lost to Iowa by 30 last year. Bama lost to Ole Miss two years in a row. it's all about how you respond, and I'm confident the coaching staff will make the right moves going forward.

My thing w/ Fields is if you’re gonna put him in, put him in. Give him a chance to be a true dual threat instead of just a reincarnation of the Belldozer.

On the other hand, the UGA coaches see him up close and personal everyday so I'd have to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that there is some reason why they haven't let him put the ball in the air? I certainly don't think Fields alone would have won them the game but who's to say that he wouldn't have been able to make a play or 2 to stem the tide that was going against them in the game.

Or maybe it just boils down to Chaney gonna Chaney.

I'm putting this one all on Kirby. I don't need to be at practice to know the kid can spin it. I was at G-Day, I seen't it! Run the plays he knows, it ain't like we're opening up the playbook with Fromm either so they can miss me with that 'he don't know the plays' bs. This reminds me of last year when Kirby never let Eason get a shot to even throw the ball when he came back... We'll know in 2 weeks how this will shake out bc I fully expect Fromm to nut up again against Florida if we don't just run the damn ball on them.

It’s so tough being a USC fan man. I don’t know what I’m supposed to want to happen anymore. Our fan base is over here booing wins.

Who is booing wins?

But bruh as a fan you gotta admit the way the team played on Saturday was horrible. 75% of the mistakes were on the coaching.

And damn Gustin being out is going to hurt bad...

Who is booing wins?

But bruh as a fan you gotta admit the way the team played on Saturday was horrible. 75% of the mistakes were on the coaching.

And damn Gustin being out is going to hurt bad...

There are a lot of fans lamenting the fact that the team keeps winning because then Helton keeps his job. A lot of people praying for an L @Utah on Saturday.

There are a lot of problems with the team's play, but I'm never going to root for failure. I'd rather have a sloppy pac 12 championship than a "the team plays hard" 8-4 season.

There are a lot of fans lamenting the fact that the team keeps winning because then Helton keeps his job. A lot of people praying for an L @Utah on Saturday.

There are a lot of problems with the team's play, but I'm never going to root for failure. I'd rather have a sloppy pac 12 championship than a "the team plays hard" 8-4 season.

Agreed. I want them to win every game they play but that was VERY hard to watch.

One thing I do understand is if your fire him, who is out there that SC could pick up? I dunno man...But if he messes around and losses to Fucla....

Agreed. I want them to win every game they play but that was VERY hard to watch.

One thing I do understand is if your fire him, who is out there that SC could pick up? I dunno man...But if he messes around and losses to Fucla....

They'll be favored in that game. Criticize the team all you want but there's two things they don't do: 1. They never lose at home (2nd longest active win streak to Bama) and 2. They almost never lose games where they're favored by Vegas (I think Wazzu last year may have been the exception and that would have been USC -3.)

If they fire Helton, there's no one out there. They could kick the tires on Matt Campbell or try to convince another coordinator, but knowing USC they'd just hire Jack Del Rio or Hue Jackson. If Helton wins out, nothing will come of any of this but there are also boosters lining things up currently for Pete Carrol part deux.

It sucks but I can’t blame him. Dude has a chance to be the number 1 draft pick. I didn’t think he was gonna play after the injury anyway. From what I read it was gonna he 10-12 weeks before he could play again so he wouldn’t have been back but maybe for the playoff (if they make it)/bowl game

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne whats the word on Gary? Some Michigan fans on rivals said he might be done for the year too? I hope not, he’s fun to watch

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 idk

Brown last week said he was “day to day”, and my dude said he can’t talk about it.

It’s the same shoulder that’s been giving him problems since last year I think.

I don't blame him, but Bosa hanging it up for the season super sucks.

Our defense looked trash against the Golden Gophers.

That has to be the stupidest fan base in the country. If Kerryon doesn't get hurt, they're probably in the playoff last season.

Back
Top Bottom