Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubt it, Spence gets tagged. He was getting tagged all day against Brook until he hurt his eye. Only thing Floyd needs to worry about his Spence's body punching. Other than that, Floyd beats him. And I'm not even a Floyd fan. Now Terrence Crawford might make it more difficult for Floyd.

Doubt it, Spence gets tagged. He was getting tagged all day against Brook until he hurt his eye. Only thing Floyd needs to worry about his Spence's body punching. Other than that, Floyd beats him. And I'm not even a Floyd fan. Now Terrence Crawford might make it more difficult for Floyd.
That is if FMJ still has his legs. He's 41 and his footwork involves more movement than say Bernard Hopkins, whose footwork was more sliding and pivoting. When Spence traps him against the ropes, it's a wrap. Spence will have a different approach than when he fought Brook. He was fighting in Brook's backyard and realized that he is very sturdy. So he wanted to break him down piece by piece and knew that eventually Brook will crack.

B Hop was still beating champs all the way til his Mid 40s, I can see Floyd doing the same

Just want Floyd and Pac to go out like BHOP. Sprawled out on the ground claiming they were pushed through the ropes. :pimp:

a38e392b040be229594a77e44aa39a1d_crop_exact.jpg

Just want Floyd and Pac to go out like BHOP. Sprawled out on the ground claiming they were pushed through the ropes. :pimp:
or knocked dead staring into the abyss like paul williams against martinez... either one works for me.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Big Baby Miller headlining DAZN card Nov 17th, short turnaround, opponent sounds like either Trevor Bryan or Fres Oquendo

Anthony Yarde knocked out the Pie he fought in the 4th rd, dropped him 3 times total but got hit a lot himself

Canelo is fighting at 168 and Floyd fought mainly at 147. Fight would never happen unless they do some other type of catchweight again.

When they first fought, Floyd set a catch weight of I think 152. Canelo was much younger and looked like a zombie at the weigh in.

No way this fight can happen anymore, let’s move on.
A zombie? Really he weighed in at 153.5 for trout fight.

Lol floyd dominated the fight with hand speed footwork and ring generalship. That fight pushed canelo to this current status. If anything that was Floyds one fight late in his career that removes any doubt of how he is the best fighter in this era.

Honestly I was shocked Brant got the decision. Not because I didn’t think he won the fight, but because Murata-GGG would have made a boatload of money in Japan and GGG is one of the few guys willing to go over there.
I was pretty high on Brant at some point, before he layed an egg in the WBSS. He has pretty good hand speed, power, and technique. Didn't think he was p4p material but thought he might be just a notch below GGG, Canelo, and Charlo.

Back
Top Bottom