Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KO or TKO

Correct.
Someone is getting dropped.

Lines had some movement but nothing outrageous.
For the Bovada users.

F997DE65-C3BF-4A24-9793-25725F7C2A6B.jpeg

00878573-A60E-495D-9313-FA5259A5EEE6.jpeg

Even some good action in the late rounds, if you think it’ll go that way.

Last edited:
**** nery man. First he gets popped for peds, then shows up multiple pounds over weight. Dudes mad unprofessional.

**** nery man. First he gets popped for peds, then shows up multiple pounds over weight. Dudes mad unprofessional.

Supposedly he got booed after the fight which is a rarity for that culture.

I think his team eventually wants the Inoue fight, but considering that he looked like a zombie at the scales, and the Japanese fans probably wanting nothing to do with Nery after this, his best course of action might be moving to 122.

I like dude, but this was super lame, and Yama deserved better.

Hopefully ESPN does away with the PPV now.

Looks like Loma-Linares is going to happen after all. :pimp:

Wait, is Loma vs Linares back on?
Good to hear.

Jorge won’t go out on his stool that’s for damn sure!

Wait, is Loma vs Linares back on?
Good to hear.

Jorge won’t go out on his stool that’s for damn sure!

Yea they’re trying to make it for earlier in the day on May 12th since HBO wants to air the GGG-Canelo II replay.

Any word on the Canelo vs GGG undercard fights?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak
(12:28 PM)

Now that the fight is made the promoters will work on that but it is very likely that one of the fights will involve Roman Gonzalez's return.

Rudy Albuquerque [via mobile]

Dan, do you know if Pacquiao was more upset about his opponent or being on the undercard?

(12:02 PM)

I think he was more upset because he has all kinds of tax issues, which is from my understanding the real reason he is not fighting on this card.

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/52321/boxing-with-dan-rafael

Manny :smh:

If Roman comes back hopefully it's at 112.

Any word on the Canelo vs GGG undercard fights?

(12:28 PM)

Now that the fight is made the promoters will work on that but it is very likely that one of the fights will involve Roman Gonzalez's return.

Rudy Albuquerque [via mobile]

Dan, do you know if Pacquiao was more upset about his opponent or being on the undercard?

(12:02 PM)

I think he was more upset because he has all kinds of tax issues, which is from my understanding the real reason he is not fighting on this card.

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/52321/boxing-with-dan-rafael

Manny :smh:

If Roman comes back hopefully it's at 112.

Damn Manny blew all that money?

How much did Manny make from the Floyd fight again?

Either Arum and a bunch of other leeches are sucking him dry or he's caught up in some corruption in the Philippines. Crazy.

I can’t imagine making the kinda money he made and still having money problems. He’s got a trash team of people around him

Damn the celtics vs rockets game is on right now, Wilder vs Ortiz starts @8 and Bivol vs Barrera @9:05 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom