Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d be cool with the app if I got access to all the TR PPV’s but Bob is trying to double dip with putting fights on the app and planning to put fights on PPV :lol:

If Russell looks like he did against JoJo, I think Leo beats him.

Abner-Oscar Valdez would be a good fight in the fall or winter after Oscar’s jaw heals.

What y’all think about Lil Charlo performance?
He was obviously trying too hard to get the stoppage. Lately I've been think Hurd will beat him, and not just off last night's performance. Hurd can absorb his punches and will keep coming, that will be a problem.

Lil Charlo ain't got the best chin. Hawk Jackson's kid clipped him a few times in that fight and was winning that fight before he got clipped himself. Hurd is going to have to walk through some fire but I think he'll win a war of attrition.

Lil Charlo ain't got the best chin. Hawk Jackson's kid clipped him a few times in that fight and was winning that fight before he got clipped himself. Hurd is going to have to walk through some fire but I think he'll win a war of attrition.
Yea Hurd is a big boy it’s krazy how
Mall and Mell are twins but Mall looks so much bigger than his brother height and body wise...

If Mungia ends up being the real deal (we should know after the Smith fight most likely) Hurd-Munguia could be the fight of the decade :lol:. Both of Margarito's sons going at it :pimp:

Deontay lookin at Joshua like
giphy.gif

How do you guys think is gonna win the fight?

Depends how the fight is officiated. Joshua could Clinchko his way to victory by using his size to prevent Wilder from ever establishing a rhythm from range, and take his legs away from him by essentially laying on him the whole fight. The size differential between the two is pretty big. Wilder is tall, but has a narrow frame, while Joshua is built like a leaned out OT.

If the fight is officiated the way it's supposed to, it could come down to essentially who hurts who first, since neither of these guys have great chins. I'd still give AJ the edge in that case since I think he is the superior boxer, but Wilder's right hand is probably the best punch in boxing.

boxing novice here, but any reason why the first fight is in London and not Vegas? Is it because Wilder is technically chasing AJ?

you guys think they also make more money by making it over there since they sell out huge arenas?

ppv money would probably be the same no matter where it's held though unless the time difference where it will have to air live in the US at 2pm would screw with some sales in the US?

Back
Top Bottom