Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
horn was getting dominated the whole fight and it got worse towards the end... the ref did him a favor by stopping the fight

like who? I saw a couple predictions that thought Horn's size will be an issue, but Crawford will overcome it. But other than that, most were confident in Crawford dominating.
I can't even count the amount of prediction videos I've watched. That said this will be Crawford's toughest fight. I had 5 bets in place, all these people were picking Horn to win. 1 of the 5 was my old boxing coach. Easy money for me.

Lil Charlo got some much needed rounds in
little wild with his punches @ times...

He should beat Hurd tho when they meet

ESPN on that BS

Gotta jump through hoops to cancel this ESPN+

App on firestick tells me to go to ESPN's website to manage subscription and the website tells me manage subscription through app store. :smh:

You have to call or e-mail to cancel :stoneface:

Cancellation. You can cancel your subscription and any third-party subscriptions you purchase through your ESPN+ service subscription at any time before the end of the current billing period or free trial, which will take effect at the end of the current billing period or free trial. You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your account at espn.com, emailing us at [email protected] or calling Customer Support at 1(800) 727-1800. If you purchased your ESPN+ service subscription or any third-party subscription via a third party (e.g., an app store), please follow the cancellation instructions set out by the applicable third party.

I really hope they don't continue putting fights on this app

ESPN on that BS

Gotta jump through hoops to cancel this ESPN+

App on firestick tells me to go to ESPN's website to manage subscription and the website tells me manage subscription through app store. :smh:

You have to call or e-mail to cancel :stoneface:

I really hope they don't continue putting fights on this app

I was able just to go to espn. Went to espn +. Clicked on manage Espn+ subscriptions then clicked cancel. Hope this works for you.

I was able just to go to espn. Went to espn +. Clicked on manage Espn+ subscriptions then clicked cancel. Hope this works for you.

This pops up when I try on the website.

ESPN .png

Went to amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and turned off auto-renewal

No option to cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom