Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waiting for my guy Demetrius Andrade to fight again.

A lot of people say that he's been ducking fighters and pulling out of fights, but it's not true. He's not the reason some fights haven't materialized. Andre Rozier clears some of that up in this clip, especially the Charlo fight and the Derevyanchenko fight:

T-bum need to step up in competition.
Son got the weakest resume for a “P4P” fighter.

Molina and 2 year absence and heavier Gamboa are the top names under his belt

Son is a hater and bum. Flat out

Maybe the gunshot has changed him, but too bad Jose doesn't show this kind of passion in the ring :lol:.

Funny how Jose was the one that was supposed to be something and David was just the kid fat kid brother who started tagging along to lose weight. I wish David was the one with TR and not this scrub.

:lol: :lol:

Bud just DGAF.

Gotta love the way he just casually leans in and tells Jose “Let’s go outside” with that grin on his mug.

Maybe the gunshot has changed him, but too bad Jose doesn't show this kind of passion in the ring :lol:.

Funny how Jose was the one that was supposed to be something and David was just the kid fat kid brother who started tagging along to lose weight. I wish David was the one with TR and not this scrub.
David B. Vs Zurdo would be nice.

what a fight.. dorti got too content with that 1-2 but the boy tough as ****

Gassiev is only 24, right now I am picking him to beat Usyk but I might have to think about this one some more.

This Ancajas kid looks pretty good. Decent fight so far even if a bit one sided

He's not the Next Manny Pacquiao, just because he does one or two things the way Pacquiao does. :smh: But a way to hype the man up I suppose. His division is too deep.

Gassiev is only 24, right now I am picking him to beat Usyk but I might have to think about this one some more.

I think people assume because he looks like he’s 35 and is Russian that he’s this typical EE with a long amateur career who turned pro in his late twenties.

He actually turned pro at 17 with a really limited amateur career and has essentially learned on the job which probably speaks to his ceiling as a fighter. He’s gotten better every fight, and Abel deserves a lot of credit for his success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom