Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure, but I believe if he uses company accts for personal use that's embezzlement. The IRS don't like that one bit.

I thought it was weird for a Mayweather promotions check paid in order to him. But im sure he straight. All the money he got, most likey has wise guy lawyers.

Sure, but I believe if he uses company accts for personal use that's embezzlement. The IRS don't like that one bit.
He's just leaving the funds in his business account until he wants to cash the check. If it expires by then, he can just reissue the check. That shouldn't be considered embezzlement. As long as he pays his taxes, he's ok.

He's just leaving the funds in his business account until he wants to cash the check. If it expires by then, he can just reissue the check. That shouldn't be considered embezzlement. As long as he pays his taxes, he's ok.

Oh yeah, definitely. I thought you meant he can just use co. funds for whatever. My bad! Yeah, he can just re-issue the check... as long as the LLC actually has funds to cover it :nerd:

Both of the first two rounds could've went either way. Probably officially Briedis 2-0 because of the crowd reaction.

Damn, even HBO's commercials got me worked up for tonight's fights before they start. Andre the Giant is looking :nthat:

That Usyk fight earlier today was so close, could've went either way. I don't see why Usyk gets so much hype on reddit etc. I think Ward can go to CW and beat him

This Kiram guy looks like a young high school skinny Chong Li from Bloodsport if anyone remembers that movie.

Some people are speculating that it was a dive. I really can't call it. Between that and the cream that he was sniffing, this fight was really bizarre.

Ward gets KO’d at CW, unless it’s a fight against the likes of a Tony Bellew but Usyk is overrated. He sat on his punches better this fight but he still slaps too much. Maybe his athleticism can help him get by but Gassiev is the better HW prospect IMO.

Ward gets KO’d at CW, unless it’s a fight against the likes of a Tony Bellew but Usyk is overrated. He sat on his punches better this fight but he still slaps too much. Maybe his athleticism can help him get by but Gassiev is the better HW prospect IMO.
I was thinking that too but maybe Breidis is better than we thought?

I was thinking that too but maybe Breidis is better than we thought?

Possibly, but Usyk has had some other meh performances as a pro as well. Reddit/twitter needs to chill with the Loma comps.

Even if Gassiev loses to Dorticos or to Usyk, he’s still only 24, and will likely take his power up with him considering he probably cuts a lot to get to 200.

Usyk is already 32, would have to put on mass instead of naturally filling out, and his power is going to scare no one in that division, especially if he doesn’t start sitting on his punches more.

Back
Top Bottom