OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lobendahn has a staph infection and did not travel with the team. Marlon Tuipulotu, Greg Johnson and Jamel Cook also stayed home. I didn't realize til last week that there's a limit on the number of players teams are allowed to travel with.

Love seeing elpablo21 elpablo21 root against SC in games vs. Washington teams. Typically pans out well. I'm feeling better about tonight.

giphy.webp

Go Trojans

nako xl nako xl Jamel Cook still not in the rotation?

He played in the 4th last week with the reserves but he still doesn't know the playbook. Also got firmly entrenched in the dog house by having a bad fall camp then checking out because of all the hurricane stuff back home and not really doing homework or practicing well. He makes some awesome looking plays but then will totally blow coverage and give up a wide open TD on the next rep. Pendergast doesn't trust him.

Nice first drive.

Giving up that 3rd and 19 was awful. Mike Jackson needs to come off the field.

Also disguise coverages in general. Every time Redwine lines up 12 yards deep over the slot they hit the receiver for a slant.

DLine is coming up big. People were hyping Duke up before this game. We haven't tackled as well as I'd like to see either.

Defense gives you the ball on the three yard line you have to score a TD. Especially if your have the best quarterback in the nation :smh:

Back
Top Bottom