OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked season 1 a lot more than 2. The players had way more personality and didn't seem nearly as dumb :lol:

meh, they already did something for the Army-Navy game a couple years back.

I'd prefer for it to be a contender or a team with some interesting story lines like either UAB, FIU, FAU, Coastal Carolina, Baylor, Ole Miss, Wyoming, or even BYU.

Long way out but tOSU/Washington to have a home and home in 2024/2025. Also looks like the 2 game series with TCU has been reduced to one neutral site game. They dropped tOSU and replaced with Purdue

A&M should bring these back

John-Manziel-Wallpapers.jpg

:pimp:

I liked season 1 a lot more than 2. The players had way more personality and didn't seem nearly as dumb :lol:

Season 2 was difficult for me to watch. Players complained about EVERYTHING. Cold tub, rolls, etc :lol:

I agree, personalities were boring as hell and them dudes seemed just seemed so dumb

Now granted we don't get to see everything that is happening....but all Season 2 reaffirmed to me is that no way would I want to play or coach for Buddy Stephens. Using religion to make believe that he changed. By the end of the year that dude was no different then he was on Season 1. That dude is a clown. I don't care how many games you have won. You treat your players and more importantly to me, your staff that way no way I would want to work for that guy. Stripped homie of his offensive play calling abilities because he miscounted on special teams. I did 'LOL' when he called Trickett in the booth to come down and take over. Trickett looked like a kid on Christmas Day.

Juco kids don't surprise me. There is a reason why they are at a juco. From visits across KS at Butler, Hutch, Coffeyville and Dodge City made me realize that juco ball wasn't for me.

They should just rock the green joints and call it a day. Most if not all their alts have been trash and their green alt is one of the best in the game.

After seeing that, I wonder if Buddy would ever get an offer from a bigger school

I haven't gotten through all of season 2 yet, but Clint and the DL coach are the only guys I see off that staff really having a future outside of Scooba.

Back
Top Bottom