OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack.gif

- Matt Corral

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Corral doesn't suck but he seems to legitimately be a whole level below Justin Fields, Trevor Lawrence, and Tanner McKee. Corral's been really inaccurate at camps, which I didn't give much thought to because I was so enamored with his arm strength and some of the throws he powers through traffic like Darnold, but in the camps his offenses just don't move. It's not even like Darnold where he was underrecruited and gambled a lot but you got to see his style worked In camp as well as on film.

I still like him a lot, I've just been convinced he's not the #1 or #2 in the class, not by a longshot.

The camp circuit **** is meaningless in the grand scheme of things tbh.

It can be helpful to get a better look at a kid from an arm, size and mechanics perspective, but I don't see how you can take much from a kid throwing to guys he has no chemistry with and without a passrush.

The camp circuit **** is meaningless in the grand scheme of things tbh.

It can be helpful to get a better look at a kid from an arm, size and mechanics perspective, but I don't see how you can take much from a kid throwing to guys he has no chemistry with and without a passrush.

No I agree. I just struggle to reconcile that with a QB who's supposed to be the #1 but seems to consistently struggle in 7 on 7.

Back
Top Bottom