OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saban was losing his mind when that onside kick was recovered and Fitzpatrick didnt go down ASAP.

Georgia coming through again today. I thought this would be a potential letdown spot but we continued to dominate.
-The defense didn't play great in the first half despite only giving up a touchdown; they different buttoned things up at halftime. I think we felt the weight on the suspensions and injuries.
- Our offensive line was the MVP today, opening up gigantic holes for our stable of running backs.
- The passing game needs work and its not just Fromm, our receivers drop balls on the regular. I'm still not against Eason getting his starting job back.

I can't wait to see the College Football Playoff show with UGA in the top 4.

GA looking like they're for real this year. Shouldn't have any problems til the sec title game. Should be a good one.

Oregon's playcalling has been a ******* joke all season and it's showing today. Continuously keep calling the same **** when it's not working

The football gods saw fit to give Sparty all the breaks tonight and they needed EVERY one of them.

Just a loss to auburn still gets them into the sec title game. And I think GA's defense is better. Where is the game? Think they win either way though.

Back
Top Bottom