OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao. Tho doubt they lose rest of year

You're super optimistic; I like it. But ... Clemson more than likely is gonna hang an L on us. At this point not too sure about how I feel about UF or UL either. Changes coming in the offseason. Just hope it doesn't hurt recruiting too bad.

Also, digging those mat helmets MSU and Cal are wearing. Pretty damn nice.

Last edited:
how is #Pac12AfterDark looking?
Udub-Cal
yawn3.png

Stanford-Utah
ehh3.png

Shot ourselves in the damn foot all night...ball control issues on those fumbles in the first half...

Didn't watch the second half, but can't help but feel like we had every opportunity to win tonight. Mond will be super legit in the next year or two, but he's got quite a bit of growing up to do.

Didn't watch it all either, but you guys played much better than expected. Do most A&M fans want Sumlin gone?

Sumlin has to go.

Sure the team is playing decent, but 6 years in we shouldn't be having the issues we're having...especially after having the opportunity to capitalize on a generational talent like Johnny. That + SEC football should have been a foot on the throat for most of Texas, but Sumlin got that guaranteed contract and coasted.

We're paying our OC and DC top 5-10 money and getting bottom 50 results. Chavis has been nothing short of a complete failure.

Most people will point to 8 win seasons being the apex of A&M football which is completely accurate. But I feel like we can pay a coach half the money and get similar results with much more hunger and desire to try to be better. Sumlin is just coasting at this point and has been for the past 4 seasons.

I almost just **** my pants. Harrison Phillips is the dumbest smart big guy I’ve ever seen.

Clearly a longshot but I really want to see SDSU in the CFB Playoff discussion. Hoping for some chaos down the line. :nerd:

Khalil Tate sets the QB rushing record for 327 yds and 4TDs against Colorado :pimp:

:smh: didn't see any of the game as I was flying at the time. Saw your boys at the airport though, getting on the plane. Was it a good game? Score looked close.

:smh: didn't see any of the game as I was flying at the time. Saw your boys at the airport though, getting on the plane. Was it a good game? Score looked close.

Was a good game, defense was optional for both teams though. I remember your defense being better last year

Back
Top Bottom