OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Sam Ehlinger but it sounds like a lot of Big 12 fans are down on him and Texas coaches are kinda meh about his ceiling.

He’s probably gonna cause Buchelle to transfer though and scare away a couple of recruits.

Well ****, I stand corrected. D1/P5 coaches have been calling Osa. I stand by what I said about it being uninamignable any athletic department would let him in at the end of the day, but still, ewww at the fact some coaches are even trying.

It's Osa's people who are advising him to go FCS or D2 if he avoids prison time, to keep a low profile.

Who was mentioned as potential destinations?

Who was mentioned as potential destinations?

Read it on Scout insider and they wouldn’t specify, but you’ve gotta figure Utah and/or BYU are among them right? BYU would make sense based on the way the school has handled sexual misconduct in the past - basically all parties are at fault.

But wasn’t that the place the incident occurred?

He’s from Utah but I don’t know if the girl is a Utah student. But the Utes have taken on guys who have been dismissed from other programs in the past so Wittingham is not above rehabilitating people.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom