OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
James Robinson and Ventrell Miller cited for weed possession.

Miller is one of the credit card guys, Mac stuck his rep on the line getting Robinson in school and he doesnt even go 2 weeks before getting in trouble.

I could listen to Jimbo Fisher talk all day.

jimbo-fishing.gif

BTW, anyone going to Atlanta to see FSU and Bama square off? I'm considering it since the prices are dropping.

He reminds me of a young Les the most tbh.

Zany CEO type who is going to recruit well and motivate his players.

He reminds me of a young Les the most tbh.

Zany CEO type who is going to recruit well and motivate his players.

I've seen multiple CFB writers say he's also not good with x's & o's. Would that make him more like Les or Jim?

I've seen multiple CFB writers say he's also not good with x's & o's. Would that make him more like Les or Jim?

Les, Jim is one of the more innovative minds in the game IMO. The shifts, motions, and formations are a pain in the *** for run fits, especially in CFB with the limited practice time and how rare teams using 2 back and 2 & 3 TE formations are now a days. Not to mention you saw a ton of CFB spread to run teams adopt the arc block and the pistol formations he was using the 2012 season with Kap.

PJ's Os at WMU weren't all that exotic, they just had a massive talent advantage over everyone they played in the MAC. Les beat teams LSU had a talent advantage over most of the time, but would run into trouble when things were close to equal and the guy on the other sideline was a better X and O's guy.

CEO types like PJ, Les, and Dabo are fine, but you have to nail your assistant hires like Dabo has at Clemson. Les did that on D, but refused to evolve on O and surrounded himself with too many of his guys on that side of the ball which was his downfall.

I hope they have an indoor facility. I'd hate to practice there in October/November.

Something tells me neither team needs motivation :lol:

But hey, I like the optimism from the president.

Now let's make sure 6 is eligible lol

this Bosco/Aquinas game is mind numbing.

Back up QB on Bosco is a monster! 6'4 250 soph?

By the way, wife's nephew made the weight Bosco wanted him to get to but he chose to stay at JSerra. 6'4 280 lbs sophomore. Stayed because his OL coach, former USC OL Pat Harlow, replaced the exiting head coach. Smart move. Oregon is dream school but pops is hoping USC shows interest. Best league in the nation (Trinity League) or at least Cali. Competition is stiff.

Back
Top Bottom