OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DIEzoH3XcAAmn52.jpg

If Kirbys on your staff, let alone the HC, then you're dropping bags. End of story :lol:

I forgot that Zamir was playing the team near me yesterday, coulda dropped some bags off for you in person.

I missed y'all. Dre you hitting the Miami game vs Duke? :nerd:

:nerd:

Friday night game right? Might be able to swing that

Last edited:
You see Corral last night Nako? Saw some clips and he was making some crazy throws.

Granted I don't know the competition level

The Onions 2017 Top Ten:

#10 Oklahoma St. Every member of the Cowboys team and staff is laser-focused on the opportunity before them to move to a better university if they have a good year.

1600.jpg

#9 Michigan: Will need to band together in the absence of head coach Jim Harbaugh, who will miss the entire season on a nationwide recruiting trip.

1600.jpg

#8 Oklahoma. The quarterback with the bandana is back.

1600.jpg

#7 Washington. The 2016 Huskies got a taste of the postseason but this year they hope to slurp down the entire tournament and become stuffed with its dense, beefy filling.

1600.jpg

#6 Penn St. Fans are hoping that last year's 11-3 season means the Nittany Lions are returning to the glory days of heinous child rape cover-ups

1600.jpg

#5 Clemson. Only time will tell whether losing winningest player in school history Deshaun Jackson to the NFL was a good thing or a bad thing for the Tigers.

1600.jpg

#4 USC. Their games are on really late so this ranking is kind of a guess.

1600.jpg

#3 Florida St. Could finally be the year that the Seminoles figure out whether their mascot is offensive or not.

1600.jpg

#2 Ohio State. Urban Meyer's uptempo offense has put pressure on new starters by forcing them to skip second down.

1600.jpg

#1 Alabama. Nick Saban has told reporters this is the single greatest team he has had the displeasure of coaching.

:lol: the savagery at penn state

I was watching the Finebaum show yesterday and Lincoln Riley comes on. I'm like damn this guy looks really familiar. Turns out, his brother Garrett (QB coach at Kansas) and me were real tight in college. Small world.

not sure what the hell network "11 sports" is but appreciate them showing the Hawaii game

Back
Top Bottom