OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a great game too, but the feelings I had while watching USC/ND that day are like none I've ever experienced. USC/Texas was obviously the more important game. But in a vacuum, give me USC/ND from 2005.
I feel the same way. I wonder if its because USC won that one. I remember giving my USC/Texas game tickets away thinking we'd blow them away so i had a party at home instead. Ended up smashing whatever glass that was in my sight and leaving my own party. Awkward.

I feel the same way. I wonder if its because USC won that one. I remember giving my USC/Texas game tickets away thinking we'd blow them away so i had a party at home instead. Ended up smashing whatever glass that was in my sight and leaving my own party. Awkward.

You gave away nation championship tickets because you were od confident :rofl: if that's not karma punching you in the face

No doubt. I wanted to watch the game with a bunch of friends instead of going with just the wife. But yeah, thats what i get.
I decided I wanted to work instead of going to a few mariners day games I originally had tickets for. One of them was the Phillip Humber perfect game and the other was the Felix Hernandez perfect game. After that I learned to never skip a game

Have a wedding this evening but plan on getting tanked and leaving at halftime to watch the second half at home... Or pass out if it gets ugly... Maize pants for Michigan tonite which will be a big upgrade over the white pants

EDIT

I had previously made a snarky post, but I’ll edit it to just say, maybe don’t leave that wedding early?

Not really an impressive highlight but I find it amusing that Daniels went from being called a statue to trying to run for a TD every game just to spite everyone

Troy Smith needs someone to help him out... Another DUI last night??? Hope someone close gets him the help he needs

Harbaugh slowly on the hot seat?

D is legit though

IMO he shouldn't be. but he really needs to get a QB in there that can deliver. no reason Michigan can't recruit a legit QB . but who knows. i'm sure the rumblings are starting. but i think our defense alone is enough to give him a longer leash.

Texas has gotten so much better in these two short months under Herman. I railed on them in the opener but damn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom