OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep. We need to get him in here in Spring. No reason for him to play his senior year. He has a ton of mileage.

NO, but let bigmike come in here and make sure everyone realizes anything USC related is no good.

Its like the batman signal goes up in there when anything is discussed about USC with that dude. Hilarious. Worry about your own sorry *** program, or whatever you want to call it.

dZewR.gif

says the guys who's own program hasn't won a bowl game in the very stadium they call home in over 30 years. Bro, you didn't even have hair around your wang the last time they won THE bowl game for the conference. YOu're so irrelevant. If it wasn't for USC, you'd have nothing to discuss in here.

The Rose Bowl is our house. We have two home fields.

30 years homie!!! 30 years!!! How depressing for you. Attacking USC at any chance is your moment.

laughing.gif

Completely off topic, but did y'all see Gordon Hayward's injury last night? Bruh ... I would have passed out if I saw my ankle/leg in that condition.

He's better than Justin Fields?

From what I’ve seen overall naw, I was just speaking in hyperbole really to express how impressed I am with JT. (But he throws a damn good deep ball...) he’d be right up there in this class though, and that’s coming from the 247 and Scout dudes doing the rankings, not me.

The only real knock on him is he’s a junior and might have already peaked.

Completely off topic, but did y'all see Gordon Hayward's injury last night? Bruh ... I would have passed out if I saw my ankle/leg in that condition.

Who was that...Prothore (sp?) the WR from Alabama who broke his leg in game? I seem to remember that injury being grusome.

I’m sure Gordon was in pain but the adrenaline of the game and the moment probably kept him from feeling a portion of the pain.

When I broke my leg playing basketball I thought I just rolled my ankle, so I got up and jogged down the court only to look down and see my bone sticking out between my Jordan XX strap and shoe :lol: all the sudden I was nauseous as hell and had to lay down :rofl:

walkon fightclub? :lol:

Someone posted on 11W that they're going to rock a grey feauxleather helmet with grey buckeye stickers on it.

Last edited:
Gruen would have a tremendous staff and would be unbelievable recruiting a kid in his living room though

But do we really know how good he is at x/o’s or are people looking to him to just be the Dabo Swinney type?

And yes I know he won a super bowl and designed the team that he beat in that game.

Back
Top Bottom