OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tO$U right now...

JbG6g4g.png

Literally got 9 year olds out coaching Schiano and Urban right now.

They need to do more JT runs while down big

Get Wilson’s bum *** out of here, send him back to Indiana

Woooooooow! Iowa dogging Ohio State like there nobodies. Iowa must match up good against them. Or there being made to throw the game because of some major bets on the line behind the scenes. Even if Iowa won. I never thought they would go that hard on Ohio State. Makes me feel like theres a few unidentified frauds in the top 10 who can choke at any moment/game. Even Clemson is having a rough close game. As Penn State is also lmao. Top 10 teams that are heavily praised shouldnt be struggling this bad.

Woooooooow! Iowa dogging Ohio State like there nobodies. Iowa must match up good against them. Or there being made to throw the game because of some major bets on the line behind the scenes. Even if Iowa won. I never thought they would go that hard on Ohio State. Makes me feel like theres a few unidentified frauds in the top 10 who can choke at any moment/game. Even Clemson is having a rough close game. As Penn State is also lmao. Top 10 teams that are heavily praised shouldnt be struggling this bad.

Buckeyes haven’t played anyone but Penn State, they’ve just been putting points up on trash teams before then

What do you mean they haven't played anybody. Theyve played Oklahoma and Penn State. Both are top 10 teams. Iowa has 3 losses. Even if Iowa beats them. They shouldn't be up by that much. Your acting like Ohio State is ranked between 10-25 or something. This is a major upset. What is Iowa ranked,tell me that lol.

What do you mean they haven't played anybody. Theyve played Oklahoma and Penn State. Both are top 10 teams. Iowa has 3 losses. Even if Iowa beats them. They shouldn't be up by that much. Your acting like Ohio State is ranked between 10-25 or something. This is a major upset. What is Iowa ranked,tell me that lol.

I’m not saying it isn’t an upset, do try to read. I said leading into Penn State they hadn’t played anyone

After Oklahoma (which they got washed) they played:
Army
UNLV
Rutgers
Maryland
Nebraska
Penn State

Y’all random dudes need to watch some football before posting in here :lol:

Oklahoma 38 Oklahoma State 38. OU stays on that struggle expectations vibe. Most likely there going to choke against Oklahoma State in the next hour lol.

Back
Top Bottom