OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picks for today

OU +3 and they win
PSU -7.5, game wont be close.
Miami +2.5
LSU +21.5, game isn't ever really in doubt tho.
Stanford +2.5
NC State +7
Zona +7

USM +6.5, Butch gets fired today.

Honestly I don’t know that there are enough fans at SC games to rush the field :lol:

And Bobby Layne Bobby Layne usc fans are the worst. They’re largely a big wealthy entitled fan base. I know you mean me included, but I do think pressing charges is stupid. It’s worth saying SC isn’t the only school that has complained about the security and layout of the facilities at WSU.

Michigan is very similar. The reason why it took so long for a Mich-MSU to be night game is because of the hyperventilating Michigan fans would do about the prospect of MSU fans being in AA at night. There was even some dudes on mgoblog who proposed for them to move to west so we wouldn't have to play them every year :lol:.

For someone who appreciate the sport as a whole, the elitism gets to me at times. That Michigan elitism is why a guy like Brian is beefing on twitter with Godfrey even though they agree on 99% of ****.

Nah, pressing charges is stupid, but at the same rushing the field is a part of what makes CFB, CFB.

I understand why dude might feel some type of way after a game like that, but you have to chill and just get off the field.

For a Trojan and a Dookie your good Nako :lol:

Last edited:
I need Michigan State and a few other teams to pull off some upsets today. Because i need my Miami Hurricanes to move up after we edge out Virginia Tech and ND by a couple of points.

People sleeping on our defense heavy. Thats the real reason why were undefeated. Our offense is not great. But its good enough to survive with that A1 defense we have.

Theres some First Round Defensive Players on this Miami Team. Especially Michael Jackson. Were basically a Defensive Team. Well have a chance to beat anybody if the majority of our Defense Players are healthy.

O yea. Nobody who watches College Football or who went to the University of Georgia trust the Bulldogs to ever win a Championship. They can even make the Playoffs. But theyll find a way to collapse and fall apart when it counts. Thats what there good for.

They'd have to get 5 Star recruits in every position to have a chance. But even then i wouldnt trust them because there named the Georgia Bulldogs lol.There basically what Oklahoma has become the last 10+ years.

Always a top 10 Football Program every year. But they never can finish with an undefeated record and Championship. Oklahoma was great up until Peterson left. There always up in the rankings.

But can never 100% trust them to beat Alabama or Ohio State for a Championship. Nothing is going to change about that the season.

Even though i want the Hurricanes to shock the world. Im a Football purist/fan. Itll either be out of Alabama/Ohio State/Penn State that wins it all.

I just love watching Miami,s Defense. Makes me feel like im watching something historical happening lol.

Franklin's 0-9 in his career in road games against top 25 opponents? Woof.

Also, how has he only played 9 ranked road teams? What's wrong with the Big 10/SEC?

Best 2-5 team to ever grace a football field beating up on historically great Syracuse 14-0. Power shift coming for the winner is this heavyweight bout.

Off topic, but that Ric Flair 30 for 30 comin'. The Nature Boy

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That passion the Indiana Head Coach has after that game changing call. He wants that upset baaaaaaaad. He mustve bet the House on this game lol. Somebody tell him to calm down before he passes out.

the hell is this damn delay in the PSU MSU game

Its moving thru quickly... Waiting until 4 for it to completely pass... They should have a shortened halftime to keep it moving... Have to love Michigan weather

Edit: MSU twitter saying 5:30pm for the game to resume... LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom