OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I don't think it is required for them to sit out since it is a lower division (unless they do so on their own accord)

Maybe Briles can take over as offensive coordinator for Coach Marcus at EMCC?

i don't want to google and ruin this season for me, but where did Isaiah Wright originally go to before ending up at EMCC?

Totally forgot that Cam Smith is suspended for the first half of the WMU game for targeting in the Rose Bowl.

IMG_0101.JPG
The adult turned in his roster

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Just to answer your question about the team Matt Corral lit up last week, all the California Pac-5 football people are saying Los Alamitos is terrible and Poly should have hung at least 40 on them but looked pretty bad. They said Poly's O-line played awful but Corral made up for it and looked great escaping pressure and making throws, albeit against a pretty weak opponent. They also mentioned that on Poly's schedule, 5 of their 10 opponents aren't ranked in the top 5,000 nationally -- meaning it's super soft compared to Mater Dei's or Bishop Gorman's for example.

I guess the point being, while Corral was the only one who looked great in the game (Jalen Hall had 5 catches for 110+ yards, but was still benched after some bad drops) that nothing can really be gleaned from it because of the comp.

Side note: Corral promised that Hall is going to UF with him @MVP

torturing myself watching the USC/Texas Rose Bowl game and every time i see Bush with that lateral, its like i'm watching it for the first time.

why.gif

Back
Top Bottom