OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
powered through Last Chance U 2 yesterday. Buddy Stevens :smh: Cant stand that dude
Same, dude seemed like such a fake saying he was trying to change and all that.

With Ms Wagner leaving and the way the film crew seemed to be disrespected I'm not surprised to see they chose another school to cover next season.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 Does Dobbins overtake Weber by the end of the season? I heard he's been that dude since he showed up on campus.

He very well could. I've heard nothing but good things. Said he's been absolutely killing it. There is a chance he will get the bulk of the carries tomorrow as Weber may not be 100% healthy from his hammy

Buckeyes will wear Houston Strong helmet decals in tomorrow's opener

Last edited:
A little late, but I'm disappointed Tyler Vaughns isn't starting for USC. By all indications he was impressive in the spring, and killed it in the fall.

It's more about the depth. Not starting still means a ton of play. They are so deep there. The question is will a star emerge? Hoping pittman isn't out long.

Florida's starting RB Jordan Scarlett and Reserve WR is suspended for the game on Saturday. That 10 players is suspended.

It's more about the depth. Not starting still means a ton of play. They are so deep there. The question is will a star emerge? Hoping pittman isn't out long.

Pittman is out for at least two weeks, meaning he's questionable at best for Stanford.

Helton said yesterday that they plan to play 6 WRs the first 3 games then figure things out after based on production. I'm guessing Deontay, Steven, and Jalen are just the starters for game 1.

The Rice QB bookended his once-in-a-lifetime matchup against Stanford with the worst start and finish to a football game that - as a combination - I've ever seen. Man.

Man, I've got to admit. I'm happy the coaches and players have got things quiet and stable. Two years ago all these headlines would have been about USC.

Did Scarlett do the same thing the others did with reporting cards stolen to re sell purchases??? He made me nervous as hell with their OL bringing back 4/5 and the Michigan DL having so many new bodies in there

Back
Top Bottom